• This topic has 46 replies, 38 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Marin.
Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Would you go to Bogota, Colombia?
  • CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

tejo (explosive boules)

Shut up and take my money!

Have had a chat with our travel security team, seems we get armoured cars and guards, just in case.

Amazing responses here. Thanks to you all. Even Junky.

footflaps

Generally your employer wouldn’t ask you to go unless it was safe

Hmm, remember Granger Telecom?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1998_abduction_of_foreign_engineers_in_Chechnya

They went bust after that, shortly before which we had a meeting with them when they were begging us to buy them…

They put profit before safety (as many companies do).

scandal42
    Free Member

Can’t think of many other more appealing trips, an incredible country.

The fact people still have a very tainted view of it is sad for the Country.

Honduras, now there’s a crazy place, would still go back tomorrow.

hebdencyclist
    Free Member

Oh dear fatmax you may have lasted 5 mins in the srea of Liverpool I was in today.

Yeah. Some bastard once shot me in the leg when I was waiting on the platform at Walton station.

Go to Colombia. Check FCO advice for Liverpool.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

Apologies on the arepa front, I should clarify . Every single one I had , every day , three times a day as it seems they eat them with every meal, for three months, was vile. I no doubt missed the good ones 🙂

Bazz

astonishingly Scottish and is fairly happy showing cash

I’m not sure I believe this.

Marin
    Free Member

I take it back fatmax if you live in Sunderland you’d do fine in Kensington. Amazingly one of the most multi cultural neighbourhoods we have in the ‘pool. Also probably one of the poorest hence the large number of out of towners.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Would you go to Bogota, Colombia?’ is closed to new replies.