• This topic has 44 replies, 31 voices, and was last updated 11 years ago by D0NK.
Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • would you get into trouble if…..
  • klumpy
    Free Member

A dog had a growl at us one day, and the owner said “he’s never liked bicycles, that’s why I’m walking him on a footpath”.

Why, you, ah, err … 😳

stAn-BadBrainsMBC
    Free Member

What Shortcut said or,a quick squirt of cold water to the face from the water bottle.

If that doesn’t work pedal like mad and just hope its not a Daily Mail devil dog,or a carp!!!

forexpipz
    Free Member

Smackhead nation.

The needle zombie hordes are coming.

Quickly. Shatter that carbon seatpost and brace yourselves. Its about to get filthy.

Show no mercy. Reform is not an option. It doesn’t bloody work ffs.

Scapegoat

Ah, I see. Ironing. Phew.

D0NK

It’s not you the dog doesn’t like.

who/what is it the dog doesn’t like?

Stop, get off the bike, make friends with the dog!

hardly instinctive is it? Hound of hell comes charging at you “oh i know I’ll stop and give him a big hug and tickle his tummy”, no, first instinct is pedal like ****. But hey I’m not a dog person which is why I don’t own a dog, so it’s a bit annoying when owners let their dog run over to me even if they are “trying to be friends” I mean, I do quite like ladies, if I ran over to one of your lady friends shouting “oi! oi! oi!” and trying to hump her leg you’d be pretty annoyed 🙂

or you’d tell my wife “if he’s going to act like that in public keep him on a lead FFS”

Viewing 5 posts - 41 through 45 (of 45 total)

The topic ‘would you get into trouble if…..’ is closed to new replies.