Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • would you get drunk if you sat in a bath of vodka?
  • konabunny
    Free Member

would you absorb it through your skin?

Stevet1
    Free Member

No. But you might absorb some if you’re a laydeee…

igm

Nah, but it might cure that embarrassing skin complaint…

hora
    Free Member

Depends how tight your bumhole is

hatter

For once I suspect Hora’s got a point on this, I would double check my facts but I’m at work and I don’t want ‘Vodka Enema’ on my work computer’s search history.

hora
    Free Member

No ones bumhole is 100% sealed when relaxed I bet… 😯

rOcKeTdOg

you’d “prune up” quicker as the alcohol would strip your outer dermis of any moisture very quickly. it is sometimes used as a fixing agent instead of formaldehyde because of it’s absorbtion rate(2mm in 4 hours)Obviously not vodka as that contains impurities, but industrial alcohol such as methonol or ethanol would be better, but less palatable at around 98% pure

Junkyard
    Free Member

if it did not seal Hora then poo would dribble out or you would inflate every time you went in water

P-Jay
    Free Member

Not sure, but I’d certainly avoid naked flames during my dip anyway!

wwaswas

if it did not seal Hora then poo would dribble out or you would inflate every time you went in water

Also, is there a control that changes a bottom from blow to suck?

kayak23

Is it for charity?

willard

Beans for charity, vodka for fun and hijinks

rene59
    Free Member

Would the vodka evaporate at a quick enough pace to enable you to get drunk breathing it in?

wwaswas

I had a vodka cocktail bath once.

In fact I lost my cherry in it.

It’s ok, I found it behind the sponge shortly afterwards.

igmc.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

For once I suspect Hora’s got a point on this, I would double check my facts but I’m at work and I don’t want ‘Vodka Enema’ on my work computer’s search history.

The Mayans knew how to party (in an admittedly super niche way):

A second even more condemning record states, “The men are great sodomites, cowards, and, bored with drinking wine with their mouths, lie down and extending their legs, have the wine poured into their anus through a tube until the body is full” (Anonymous Conqueror,quoted in Anawalt 1993:27).

The characteristics of alcoholic enema use thus appear to have continued uninterrupted from the Classic period Maya through to the conquest-era Huastecs, though such rituals were never adopted by the Aztecs

http://www.academia.edu/3811531/Blood_Water_Vomit_and_Wine_Pulque_in_Maya_and_Aztec_Belief

slowoldgit
    Free Member

On a more practical level, a brandy glass floats: thus one can lie in a hot bath with a glass of one’s favourite single malt* which is warmed to blood heat and slides down a treat. It is absorbed rapidly, and the bathroom smells like a distillery.

*Armagnac also works, other fine spirits are available.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

I suppose you could replace the brandy glass with a length of garden hose and a funnel. Might need to tie it to a rubber duck to keep it afloat.

wilburt
    Free Member

Cant you inject spirits for a quicker “hit” probably more efficient than absorption.

MoreCashThanDash

Shots in the eyeball are popular among younger idiots, I understand.

We need to link this thread to the Christmas party thread really

bigyinn
    Free Member

Opening this up a little more, can you absorb water through your skin? It might explain why every time I go swimming I need to wee more than I would otherwise (non swimming).

willard

vapourise it and breath it in. the surface area of lungs would mean a very quick effect.

wwaswas

can you absorb water through your skin?

yep, it’s why you ‘pucker up’ when in it too long.

It depends on the level of salt in your skin v the surrounding water as to how much this happens but your skin is permeable to water and blood will carry excess away and through your kidneys.

You will sweat less in water which would increase the amount of liquid in your bladder over time too.

torsoinalake
    Free Member

Opening this up a little more, can you absorb water through your skin? It might explain why every time I go swimming I need to wee more than I would otherwise (non swimming).

If you are doing the crawl, then your todger is lower in the water than your bumhole, so the pressure differential means you start taking on water.

Or you have forgotten to take out the funnel after having a bath.

jivehoneyjive
    Free Member

I’d get drunk if I sat in a bath full of vodka, it’d be rude not to.

Might not absorb through skin, but by taking a straw as backup, I’d get a skinful.

konabunny
    Free Member

I’d imagine if you were sitting in a bath of vodka you’d be drunk but correlation and causation aren’t the same thing.

molgrips
    Free Member

you’d “prune up” quicker as the alcohol would strip your outer dermis of any moisture very quickly

can you absorb water through your skin?

yep, it’s why you ‘pucker up’ when in it too long.

Not sure this is true. Wasn’t there an experiment recently that proved the puckering up was an autonomous nervous system response?

http://www.theguardian.com/science/2013/jan/09/skin-wrinkle-water-grip

It is popularly believed that fingertips absorb water and swell, making the skin ripple with tiny folds. But this was ruled out by studies that showed the effect disappeared when nerves in the fingers were damaged.

Viewing 27 posts - 1 through 27 (of 27 total)

The topic ‘would you get drunk if you sat in a bath of vodka?’ is closed to new replies.