Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Would you buy this off ebay?
  • zippykona

Need a new rear shock.
    Photos are dated 2007 and here’s his blurb…
    “In great condition and a great part, had many great hours riding on this shock, I am selling due to modifying my bike into a hardtail (with a few titanium rods and a little bit of careful welding) so therefore have no need for my rear shock.
    FOR ANY RETURNS BUYER PAYS RETURN POSTAGE.”
    I’m inclined not to.

Junkyard
    Free Member

if it has sat for ages it might not even move and you cannot reall tell without a bike to compress

i would lean towards no as well

theocb
    Free Member

I don’t need a shock.

DickBarton

Never mind the shock – I’d be buying his modded bike – clearly an awesome idea – replacing a shock with some Ti rods and welding…the man is a genius and deserves his kit to be ridden…

antimony
    Free Member

I’m guessing the camera has just been reset and the date starts on 01/01/2007 – that’s what my camera does.

tomhoward

I’d buy it, the sell it back to him at a huge mark up when he realises what an apocalyptic tool he’s been by converting a fs to a ht…

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

I wouldn’t buy anything of anyone who thinks its a good idea to replace a shock with Ti rods,

It might work but shows he’s into bodging.

hot_fiat

What’s the item number? I have to see his other stuff.

shortbaldone
    Free Member

I am going to buy it now, saw through the seat stays in my ti indy and turn it into FS, **** me, why didn’t I think of this before, hmm no saw, bread knife might do it…..

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Would you buy this off ebay?’ is closed to new replies.