Viewing 28 posts - 241 through 268 (of 268 total)
  • Would you accept £10 to be silenced? (classifieds feedback).
  • lodious
    Free Member

Please, just give him a REFUND, I think you’d struggle to find any normal person who thinks what you have done is OK.

crispedwheel
    Free Member

Please, just give him a REFUND, I think you’d struggle to find any normal person who thinks what you have done is OK.

+ however many it’s up to by now.

mamadirt
    Free Member

Sheesh, get over yourselves. Realman is not ‘Luke’ from back in the day – I know I’d be pretty p****d off if my name was linked with bad classifieds practice just because of a hunch someone had 🙄 , oh and fwiw I don’t believe that the abusive email posted prior to yesterday’s deletions originated from a genuine address either . . . but hey, that’s just a hunch 🙄 .

See ya! XXX

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Sheesh, get over yourselves. Realman is not ‘Luke’ from back in the day

We have established that, actually from what I know of him he is all educated now and getting engaged.

z1ppy

Calm down dear it’s only a STW thread 😉 … I only said I got the “impression” it was Luke (I can’t remember why) & asked for confirmation, since then I had already retracted that, when the facebook link was posted…

thegreatape
    Free Member

Its a brave (real)man that wears a Polka dot jersey….

That’s not a polka dot jersey mate. That’s a plain white jersey in pristine condition which has never been worn outside.

wrecker
    Free Member

fwiw I don’t believe that the abusive email posted prior to yesterday’s deletions originated from a genuine address either . . . but hey, that’s just a hunch

following the tweets, that’s neither here nor there.

theflatboy
    Free Member

name-change to The Real Hustle? 🙂

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Is this still going on,

oh well the issue has been established an a resolution proposed,

now for countless more pages of mud slinging and general infighting,

Spiced Char Latte tea and an oatcake anyone?

Kit
    Free Member

jimmy – you know where I am if you need a shoulder to cry on, love. Or a reacharound.

All the best, and kick the chump in the **** if you get a chance.

K x

wwaswas

the issue has been established an a resolution proposed,

the resolution being that the seller has told the buyer to eff off?

smell_it
    Free Member

It’s only possible to conclude that realman is a robbing **** crab, he has trashed his own rep on here, so I guess he values the cash more than his rep.

hugor
    Free Member

Good christ, are we still going? How many posts does it take for everyone to say the same thing?

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

Kudos to RealMan for dealing with this in the proper manner…

soobalias
    Free Member

i would just like to say the same thing, before i blow my load on FB and twatter which it seems is where the banned have gone

geoffj

Kudos to RealMan for dealing with this in the proper manner…

FTFY

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Wow impressed at how Realman has in effect screwed his own reptation. Jimmy posted a thread asking for advice without naming people, okay it doesn’t take a genius or Detective to figure out who/what he was referring to however he stil didn’t name Realman. I think REalman needs to realise on a 7 page thread there are about 2 posts who agree with him, by my maths that doesn’t make it 51/49!! If he had said okay I disagree however I will give you a full refund (less postage) jimmy goes away happy, Realman can still re-sell brakes (with some hassle yes) and his reputation stays intact. Now I just think Realman is a complete tool especially to CONTINUE to e-mail Jimmy. How stupid does he think people are?

What a complete muppet Realman is, shame though that Jimmy is still out of pocket.

Lifer
    Free Member

thegreatape – Member
    “Its a brave (real)man that wears a Polka dot jersey….”
    That’s not a polka dot jersey mate. That’s a plain white jersey in pristine condition which has never been worn outside.

BOOOOOOOOM!

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Hugor .. realman doesn’t think so though he thinks it 51/49 .. I wonder if he thinks he’s the 51 though??

kdrugan
    Free Member

Did someone mention Facebook and Twitter ?

😯

stumpyjon

Is this the same Realman that got hounded off Bikeradar for being a lttle annoying?

Rusty-Shackleford
    Free Member

He looks like he’s nodded off in that pic, bless ‘im.

IanW
    Free Member

I would rather have a rep for selling dodgy stuff than for online bulling which you lot seem to find acceptable.

There is small courts for this stuff, points have been made let em sort it out.

I would say this thread should be closed.

Holyzeus
    Free Member

Jim,

I told the truth, there’s nothing more to do. I’m not going to try and defend myself against each and every point, because I don’t see any reason to. The truth is enough.

You have done your very best to destroy my reputation. Short of having the mods delete the thread and yourself starting a new thread admitting you were wrong and apologizing to me, there’s no way I’m going to do anything for you.

I haven’t been on the thread since I posted, and am not planning on going back on it any time soon. You can send me the salient points if you’d like, but I won’t read them.

Also I’m very aware that 51-49 is overriding. It was what I thought would happen, that some people would side with you, others with me. I guess you starting the thread and ripping into me managed to bias enough people on to your side. I nearly started a thread myself, of the similar sort to yours, but didn’t see the need as we were still in contact with each other, and I didn’t want to stoop that low without needing to. I guess I regret that slightly now.

Apart from sending me an apology, I don’t see any reason for you to contact me again.

Enjoy the brakes, they really are great. Honestly.

George.

Think he’s on drug’s,

iDave
    Free Member

the FB photos and twitter links are pretty pathetic and as IanW says amount to bullying, and pretty childish.

wrecker
    Free Member

Bollocks. He’s ripped someone off and deserves all he gets. It’s hardly bullying if he’s not here.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

I would say its getting too close to bullying for comfort as well

yossarian
    Free Member

King of the mountains jersey. Says it all.

Viewing 28 posts - 241 through 268 (of 268 total)

The topic ‘Would you accept £10 to be silenced? (classifieds feedback).’ is closed to new replies.