Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Singular Swift help needed – Would this work……..
  • Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

I’m 5′ 8″ & ride a 2007 medium Yeti 575 (as you know, these are more like a large in other bikes) with a 70mm stem.

My question is would a large Singular Swift be WAY to big for me or could I get away with it if I use a inline seatpost & the same 70mm stem….

Thoughts please!

rOcKeTdOg

6ft w2 with online post and 80mm stem here, fits lovely, you’d need medium I reckon unless you like lying on the top tube

pedalhead
    Free Member

5′ 9″ here & my medium Pegasus is ideal. Definitely reckon you’d need a med unless you’ve got some really freaky proportions 🙂

cynic-al
    Free Member

Seen a bargain frame in the wrong size? Walk away.

5’8″ never an L.

clubber
    Free Member

I’m 6’5″ and an XL is pretty spot on. I very much doubt that a L would be right for someone 5’8″ unless you really have VERY odd proportions.

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

ok. Any body fancy a large Singular Swift frame?

wwaswas

did you buy before or after you posted the question?

ferrit32
    Free Member

No chance, I had a medium Swift and at 5’8″ it was just right. I think a large is pushing it a little to much

Whos_Daddy
    Free Member

no, its my mates, he’s going to sell as he has just bought a very nice Jones Ti. I just thought i might get away with it…..oh well..

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Singular Swift help needed – Would this work……..’ is closed to new replies.