Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • would anyone be interested in a ride (devizes wilts) anyone?
  • racefaceec90

hello,am wondering if anyone would like to ride on ridgeway/marlbrough downs area.i live in devizes (but do not have a car unfortunately).just shouting out if anyone would like to?can arrange date/time to suit.p.s do not know that many routes,but have just bought a map of area (will have to learn how to read it though!!!).hope to hear from anyone!!!thank you!!! 🙂

Fuzzyfelt
    Free Member

Have a look at SPAM Bikers. They go out from Devizes in the evenings regularly; unfortunately you just missed a club ride out that way. I'm in Trowbridge and normally do something on a weekday evening – but over my or Erlestoke, which is a drive unfortunately.

racefaceec90

thanks Fuzzyfelt,will definitely contact them.i've literally just come in,from riding to lymington castle near marlbrough(a great ride,it's on the ridgeway route)i reckon around 30 miles(i'm certainly not fast/fit,but i can do distance).hope to ride with you sometime.adam 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘would anyone be interested in a ride (devizes wilts) anyone?’ is closed to new replies.