Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Wot no IOM e2e thread?*
  • cynic-al
    Free Member

A few of us did this event yesterday, really enjoyed it, lucky with weather and happy with results (no so today!)

Off to the Port Erin Railway Museum shortly!

*Apologies if incorrect!

bonzodog
    Free Member

No doubt about it, they got the days weather bang on. Imagine if it had happened today?

Andy-R

It would have been a bloody quagmire – good result, by the way Bonz, well done matey.

amplebrew

I had a brilliant time yesterday 😀

The atmosphere was really great and the weather was perfect.

Rain on Saturday and rain today, but sunny for the BIG day 8)

2nd time I've done it now, but the first time on a fully rigid bike, it was bumpier than I remember 😯

bonzodog
    Free Member

Cheers Andy.

cynic-al
    Free Member

How were your times guys? I was delighted with a 4:14 after **** all proper riding this year.

amplebrew

5.05 for me, around 30 mins slower than last year 🙁

Although in my defence; I did go straight to the start from work after finishing a night shift 😕

Rickos
    Free Member

Al – what did you do for 3 hours while you waited for your host to finish?

JohnClimber
    Free Member

I beat last years time (3hrs 44mins) and position(76th), finishing this year in 41st in a time of 3hrs 38mins.
    Quite chuffed, but now we are just killing time in the rain waiting for this afternoons ferry back to the land of the living

stevio

back home looking after ill son….. legs feel like they've been beaten with sticks, bit slower than i hoped (5:03, 401st) but the headwind, soft going and gears that kept sticking in 34t didn't help….

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Wot no IOM e2e thread?*’ is closed to new replies.