Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • wot earphones for running?
  • sadexpunk

got some sennheiser 300s(?) that are pretty good for my pod when im lazing around. but running, they slowly come out a bit. never totally, just a bit, so the musics a fair bit quieter.

do i need some that wrap around the top of my ears for running? or do they come out a bit too? are there better bud type phones thatll stay put?

another consideration is how can i put it…….if you tap the cord whilst listening to music, it makes a noise. im sure some are sort of silenced, altho i dont know what its called. that make sense?

any recommendations?

ta

sweepy
    Free Member

with the sennheisers make sure you put the long cord behind your neck, its what they recommend and for some reason it makes a difference to the wire noise and they seem to stay in better that way too.

enduro-aid
    Free Member

klipsch make awesome in-ear headphones and the hook round the ear shape mean they never fall out when running

sadexpunk

yeah been doing that. can only think itd be worse if i didnt then 🙂

tbh, altho it makes a noise when you tap it, its not unbearable when im out running, which i thought it might have been. its just a bit annoying keep pushing them back into your ear while youre running.

uplink
    Free Member

klipsch make awesome in-ear headphones

awesome headphones? whatever next?

enduro-aid
    Free Member

dont get wide

roper
    Free Member

These babies are pretty fresh

Terrydactyl

Sennheiser PMX70

Never fall out, great for running or anything realy

mushrooms
    Free Member

http://www.sony.co.uk/product/hip-ex-series/mdr-ex85lp

These stay in pretty well, I've never had a problem with them falling out running.

Jamie
    Free Member

I have some Sony EX71s, push in your ear jobbies, and they are fine for running.

downshep

Have SONY EX71s and Senn CXL 400, with lanyard, both work fine for me. The 400 buds are the same shape as 300s but don't move at all for me. Do you lift the top of your ear to straighten the canal before inserting the buds? Makes for a better fit / sound.

singletrackhor
    Free Member

sennheiser pmx80, more of a headphone but the connection runs round the bottom of your head/top of neck, fit under a cycle helmet.

duckers
    Free Member

I just use some crappy JVC headphones for a fiver out of curry's/Tesco/etc, as they always end up getting broken at some point from being pulled around. Sound quality isn't really an issue when I'm running/riding so I just use a crappy pair and have a decent pair for general personal listening.

fadda

+1 for sennheisers. I have pmx80's and they're great – good sound and secure in your ears.

mogrim

Over-ear ones are crap if you ever wear sunglasses while running.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘wot earphones for running?’ is closed to new replies.