Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Worthing. Pub with camping recommendations
  • Stoner
    Free Member

Mrs Stoner is thrashing about at the Worthing triathlon at the end of the month. We’re going to be in the campervan on the way back from France. I’m looking for a pub with camping within 20mins of Worthing/Goring sailing club as it’s an early kick off for the race on Sunday morning.

Do me proud STW. What can you recommend?

olderigetfasteriwas
    Free Member

Ship and Anchor Marina site in Ford, Arundel is good, clean hot showers, nice pitch where you like field with a good pub with friendly staff and great pies!

bob_summers

Just bookmarking, heading home from the Lakes to Spain this week and need a camper van overnighter not too far from the chunnel.
    Couple of decent ales would be appreciated to cap off the holidays.

DrP

I’ll have a look for you…if you get stuck, I’m 2 min up the road from the sailing club if you need a base…
    (How many of you are we talking about?!)

DrP

Stoner
    Free Member

V kind DrP but I wouldn’t inflict my two boys on the most stoic Samaritan. But I would on my sister in law in Woking if needs be 😉

Mrs Stoner found the ship and anchor in a brief search so with that corroboration she’ll probably book it today. Cheers older/faster

DrP

Have a google for the site near the Fox, patching.
    Ecclsden farm, on highdown, is a lovely site too – a short walk from a pub, but both are much closer to goring seafront..

DrP

Rubber_Buccaneer

I think he means this one as being near The Fox

http://www.foxwoodcamping.co.uk/

Nice location, five miles outside Worthing though.

Edit: Outside Worthing but on the Goring side so maybe ideal

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Worthing. Pub with camping recommendations’ is closed to new replies.