Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Worth paying extra for a reverb?
  • FOG

I have finally decided to buy a dropper post and was looking at a 31.6 reverb from merlin for £199. However there seem to be cheaper options like the Gravity dropper and X-fusion. Is it worth the extra for the Reverb or will a cheaper make be just as efficient for as long?

chakaping
    Free Member

Only used Reverb and KS posts myself, but the Reverb is definitely in another class. Wouldn’t consider anythign else myself.

rewski
    Free Member

reverb

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    cp

Don’t forget the Reverbs have another £20 off at the moment and they do the 3% cashback too – so £175 in reality.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Only used Reverb and KS posts myself, but the Reverb is definitely in another class. Wouldn’t consider anythign else myself.

Same here. Had a KS, really liked it. Killed it to death, and then bought a Reverb. Very, very happy with it.

creamegg
    Free Member

haven’t tried any others but highly recommend the reverb. It’s been faultless since I’ve had it (around 18 months ish)

FOG

right , that’s that decided then. The wife’s away this week so if I pull my finger out and order today it should arrive before she is back and avoid any embarassing ‘what’s the postie just left ?’ type of incident.

proberts
    Free Member

Haha, I can relate to that FOG….”what’s this?…how much did that cost?…doesn’t it do exactly the same thing as the old one…”..blah blah blah…
    Enjoy ya Reverb mate, she’ll never notice!

chris_db
    Free Member

Reverb. Just popped one on my Pig.

alandavidpetrie79
    Free Member

+ 1 for Reverb – fitted to my Nomad, had mine 18 months – ish – flawless.

Bought one for my Solaris the other day from Merlin – bargain!

Happy uppy downy days to u! 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Worth paying extra for a reverb?’ is closed to new replies.