Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Worth a pop?
  • muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Thought this was going to be an early Kylie thread.

Singlespeed_Shep
    Free Member

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    patriotpro
    Free Member

Anyone else?

bigyinn
    Free Member

Urgh Kylie’s been tango’d

patriotpro
    Free Member

chin looks stretched too

I_Ache
    Free Member

Looks like a good price but you wont get any support when it goes wrong. It was hit and miss with SSC anyway but now they have washed their hands of KS your buggered if it breaks.

patriotpro
    Free Member

I ache, the retailer has a legal obligation to honour a years guarantee or at least a ‘fit for purpose’ type guarantee though.

Mate o mine has since bought one.

Ps i_ache – we’re off up Haggisville end of June, if your boys fancy I you’re more than welcome to join us… 💡

mikewsmith
    Free Member

I ache, the retailer has a legal obligation to honour a years guarantee or at least a ‘fit for purpose’ type guarantee though.

Mate o mine has since bought one

Good luck with that while then send it to where ever in the world for inspection for a couple of months…

I’d ask for more info on the returns procedure first

patriotpro
    Free Member

Mike – I might may have read it wrong but your advice seems a bit off, if so keep it next time.

I_Ache
    Free Member

SSC have refused to take anymore warranty returns for ks posts. I know its wrong but that’s what they have said, I will try and find a link.

MoseyMTB
    Free Member

Mike – I might may have read it wrong but your advice seems a bit off, if so keep it next time.

If only you stuck to your own advice!

Ha ha ha and breathe 🙂

mikewsmith
    Free Member

LOL advice may be “off” but when the importer/person flogging the stuff publicly says they are not going to handle the returns anymore then starts to flog them off cheap I would want to know. Dropper posts have a habit of going wrong….
    I got mine through SS and it failed, it was repaired by the other half of then and sent back fine. I would like to know who is going to be doing this if I sent it back before buying as it sounds like bridges have been burned.

However reading between the lines of your post…

Go for it what could possibly go wrong (it’s your money)

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Worth a pop?’ is closed to new replies.