Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Worst theft ever?
  • CountZero

Oh dear, that really wasn’t very smart!

MoreCashThanDash

Hang on lads, I’ve got a plan….

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    eddiebaby
    Free Member

Not quite that dumb, but the idiot in Didcot who knicked my Trigger cycled up to it on a BSO he left behind on the hottest day of the year and wasn’t wearing gloves. Safe to say we have his DNA.

sirromj

They must have been bananas!

Why were the devices on?

Thieves should sue company for damages – nobody should cut themselves getting beer out of fridge.

zokes
    Free Member

Someone tried to hijack a car in Sydney but then found they couldn’t drive a manual 😆

http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/ashfield-alleged-carjacking-foiled-thanks-to-manual-gears-20170619-gwufgo.html

bencooper
    Free Member

Someone broke into the off license next door to my old shop. He stole a carton of cigarettes, and left behind his jacket with his bail papers from the Sheriff Court in the pocket…

ChubbyBlokeInLycra
    Free Member

Someone I know was in jail and shared a cell with a guy who was in for burglary. He’d broken in to a house and stole a stereo and big TV. And phoned a taxi to get it home. Taxi driver dropped him off and called the cops who arrived, lifted the criminal mastermind and were returning the goods when the homeowner returned

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Worst theft ever?’ is closed to new replies.