Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Worst hearse EVER!
  • bedmaker

My first car was a Peugeot 305 van, and my second, third, fourth and fifth before graduating to rear windows with a 205.

Every so often I have a peek on ebay to see if there’s still any around, not that I have any desire to buy one.

This one was used until last year when the owner closed his funeral mongery and retired.

Note the passenger seat removal mod 😆

sweepy
    Free Member

I had two of those vans and loved them. 4 engines between them tho 🙁

thegreatape
    Free Member

Probably his collecting/moving bodies one rather than his day of the funeral one, but even so, still the worst hearse ever.

PiknMix
    Free Member

Nice! Odd thing is that it’s located in Market Harbourgh which is a really affluent area. Don’t see heaps like that driving around, especially not when being used as a hearse.

konabunny
    Free Member

I’m surprised he’s got a bid of 415 for that ancient, shagged van.

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

hmmmmm

GrahamS

hmmmmm

*adds new clause to his will*

RustySpanner

Self moderated on the grounds of taste.

zippykona

There used to be a Mini Estate (old type) painted matt black and with pet funerals badly stencilled down the side in Sydney.

franksinatra

I’m surprised he’s got a bid of 415 for that ancient, shagged van

£415 does seem a bit stiff. I suppose someone was dead keen to buy it.

konabunny
    Free Member

Yeah but look at the listing – the tax has expired and the gearbox is knackered, probably the mortal coil.

fasthaggis

hmmmmmm

lucien

wombat

Can’t see the Ebay link at work, is the body any good?

showerman
    Free Member

there is only one place thats heading and its the scrapyard. it is ready to fall apart as soon as it gets on the open road

globalti
    Free Member

bedmaker

wombat, the body looks rough as. Crusty tailgate (ahh brings it all back!) , several bashes, well used bumpers when bumpers were REAL bumpers. I can smell the holes in the footwells and sills just by looking at the pics.

Most of mine had knackered gearboxes when I bought them (synchro gone) and a gear linkage which was errr ‘loose’ .
    They never seemed to actually get worse though. I suspect some of them just came from the factory like that.

Another serial engine swapper here. Those alloy heads weren’t really up to the abuse dished out by a lead footed yoof, especially when you boil it and then fill with cold water from the nearest burn 😳

They do bring a flood of happy memories when I see one now, tho it’s getting to be a very rare thing.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Worst hearse EVER!’ is closed to new replies.