Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)
  • Worst bike names
  • Northwind

Last Herb. Herb in itself is a stupid name for a bike, never mind Last. Though in my case, it’s probably quite well named.

Rose need a thread all of their own. “The Duchess” “Crystal Stoke” “Dr Z” “Verdita Green” “Mr Ride” “Count Solo”- nb not a singlespeed.

Sadly they no longer do the Granite Chief. But what’s really odd is, beside all the gibberish names are things called “Carbon Pro” “Pro RS” and other such generic boringness.

julianwilson
    Free Member

daznal – Member

la pierre=the peter rock

[frog pedant] If it was peter it would be ‘le’ not ‘la’.[/frog pedant] But it’s actually just the dude’s name: he’s probably well old and dead as the brand’s been around in one form or another for 50+ years iirc.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Anything by Cove! If you are over 14 they are just crap names I would rather an XTC or something non descript, I can’t even look at Cove bikes as the names are so ridiculously childish.

juan
    Free Member

Damn beaten by fellow froggy julian. Plus it would be lePierre 😉

julianwilson
    Free Member

juan, je l’ai googlé, et son prénom était Gaston. Oldskoooooool! 😀

Why did they choose the name Froggy? I thought it only meant something else in the Yookay. Will we see an On-one Rosbif and a Rose ‘Jerry’ too?

singlespeedstu

Will we see an On-one Rosbif

Class. That’s propper funny. 😆

tazzymtb

t, I can’t even look at Cove bikes as the names are so ridiculously childish.

but then again so is being a grown up and riding a bike in the mud.

I think they’re just fine. The cove names only seem to offend/upset those that are so far advanced into middle rage that they would never be target demographic for a hardcore bike like cove anyway so it’s a kind of marketing natural selection 😆

twohats
    Free Member

IA

Twohats, you’re confused, that’s an AWESOME name for a bike. You win the internet.

robsoctane
    Free Member

Apologies if this has already been put up – I did look, some funny names alright.

KONA KIKAPU – who are they kidding? If you stick Deluxe or King beside it, just makes it worse.

Now, can you see inside the Kona dealer? Lines of Stinky Kikapu Deluxe?

Note: yes I do realise what it all means but it’s still funny.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

Twohats, wrong thread! 🙂

Junkyard
    Free Member

Is it a GFORCE Haddock or a Haddock GFORCE – either way its awesome

njee20
    Free Member

Apollo Letdown.

That is amazing! I hope it’s replacement was just called the disappointment.

wwaswas

I hope it’s replacement was just called the disappointment

I think it was the “Well, it’s never happened to me before”

cheese@4p

Twohats – Thanks! You win forever.

organic355
    Free Member

Not bikes but tyres. From my youth I remember:

Nobby Skinwall & Ritchey Megabite, not sure if the 1st was a GT’s own brand tyre?

DirtyLyle
    Free Member

Ellsworth names are awful – Truth, Epiphany, Dare, Evolve.
    Sound like Christian adult education courses.

teamslug
    Free Member

Saracen Sausage?? sorry savage….look at the graphics..all i can is sausage…….sorry that sounds sooo wrong

stevenc
    Free Member

+1 for the Mmmbop,non biking friends are usualy worried when they see that on my bike.

MrsToast
    Free Member

Is it a GFORCE Haddock or a Haddock GFORCE – either way its awesome

^ Truth. Although I like the Rock Lobster name too.

Anything by Cove makes me cringe, can’t really think of many other names that make me think, “Why would you do that?”

xiphon
    Free Member

Sintessi Bazooka

ads678

I don’t care what you say, my mate rides a zesty and we always refer to it as ‘the peter’. although he might prefer ‘the rock’ in a WWF (wrestling) styleee!

The haddock is truley awesome though.

portlyone

Cove + 1.

ThePinkster

How can anyone forget the Rose Beefcake?

Great looking bike but I just couldn’t see me riding a beefcake somehow.

Viewing 24 posts - 41 through 64 (of 64 total)

The topic ‘Worst bike names’ is closed to new replies.