Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Worst album covers of all time.
  • CountZero

I think this has been done on here before, but someone has collated 150 of possibly the biggest horrors of all time here:
    http://www.coverbrowser.com/covers/worst-album-covers
    Just in time for Hallowe’en.
    Be afraid…

funkmasterp

My God! What is that on number 17? My dreams will be of the haunted variety tonight that’s for sure.

Rockhopper
    Free Member

The only one I’ve got is Love Drive by the Scorpions – can’t believe they have included that to be honest!

funkmasterp

I knew before opening the link that there’d be at least one Man o War album cover on there. Hands down the best worst band ever. Like Spinal Tap, but actually serious.

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2XiDuCNtb8[/video]

johndoh
    Free Member

So don’t agree with Sabotage being on that list.

Northwind

You’ve got to hand it to Manowar, nobody but Prince Adam could have pulled off that album cover but they came as close as was humanly possible

Scapegoat

Did Mrs Cooper (#66) own a mirror?

Scapegoat

And I see Scorpions made the list twice, but not with Virginkiller….

Waderider
    Free Member

Sabotage belongs on there because of Bill Wards tights. I have a copy, the only one. The horror.

beer-monster
    Free Member

And I was feeling so smug until I got to number 35 – joe henry – cr*p sleeve, half decent album 🙂

CountZero

I think I managed twenty before incipient nausea forced me to stop. I’ll carry on when I’ve built up some resistance.
    Alchohol will probably help.

pjbarton
    Free Member

11 is great surely?!

jools182
    Free Member

Dethkorps one is amazing

ji
    Free Member

The Sabotage album is made worse if you know that the rear of the album is the rear view of the band (including those fetching red tights!)

BigJohn

It drops off a bit on page 2 but the section 91 – 98 is on top form.

drlex
    Free Member

100-150 is just 100 for me.

I was expecting to find one of my collection in the list:

lovewookie

not sure about the scorpions ones being there, humorous and suggestive, just like any german rock band.

was expecting to see more metal ‘artwork’ to be honest. but yes, manowar deserve to be there, back in the 80’s they were pretty laughable, now however they’ve become fashionable cheese-metal. god knows how that happened, there should be rules about who represents the 80’s metal scene…

😉

martinhutch

My favourite:

Cougar

I thought the bloke in #42 was Frank Skinner for a moment.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘Worst album covers of all time.’ is closed to new replies.