Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)
  • Worried I’ve been scammed. Titus bike
  • scaredypants

can someone remind me what “Dibbs” means ?

I hate it when people do this

grumm
    Free Member

Seems to me like someone threw a bit of a hissy fit claiming ‘dibs’, then got cold feet/paranoia and starting throwing accusations around and demanded their money back?

dobo
    Free Member

dibbs = i think i want to buy your shit, i may decide to buy it now, tomorrow or next week but your shit is mine if i say so or not, i can even send you £500 and then change my mind and thats ok too!

MrNutt
    Free Member

I hope your not implying im anything to do with this mate

me? no! you appear to have been an innocent bystander unless…

you’re actually the missing KGB Subject 1932-No.995017, and in that case, how do I reset my car radio and have you any idea how hard it is to remove banana from velour!?!

hold on, were you talking about someone else implying that you were…? oh I give up! 🙂

colande
    Free Member

firestarter – Member
    I hope your not implying im anything to do with this mate

mate?
    who you calling mate!!!!

no only joking about, 😀
    massive disclaimer; i’m sure everything and everyone is completely innocent.

firestarter
    Free Member

Lol madness im kinda glad i handed over to dibbs as i couldnt be arsed arguing

MrNutt
    Free Member

RIGHT!! who’s up for seeing if colande floats or sinks?

scaredypants

Dithering
    Immature
    Beware
    Schoolkids

??

Colande’s story is full of holes I reckon

colande
    Free Member

anyway here’s a monkey writing the complete works of shakespear

Frisky
    Free Member

No animals where hurt during this production. I hold my hands up and say sorry for the messing about and all those involved but with the change of forum structure and everybody having to sign up again at xmas I had a little panic about how safe this forum is.

Firestarter I have a lot on my plate at the moment and with my panic attack have decided against it even though it’s a bargain. Also the sizing has changed from 06 to 09 so would fit you better firestarter as it’s more like the current small.

The title should have read “I got a great deal, I hope it’s real”. Sorry for the whole scam notion but you never know and I’ve learnt the easy way by kidding myself it was too good to be true. Peace; 🙂

takisawa2

Hellloooo please…
    I selling nice bike Titus for pricing good.
    Please giving me sorting code & account…

firestarter
    Free Member

Seems like a tag team 🙂 im glad after my initial rush to buy i took a step back . Where is he based friskey and what about you

Viewing 12 posts - 41 through 52 (of 52 total)

The topic ‘Worried I’ve been scammed. Titus bike’ is closed to new replies.