Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • World TT – What channel? – contains spoilers!
  • speckledbob
    Free Member

Though that would definately go to Martin. I’ll bet he did too. He’s been really strong all year.

Great result.

WIGGO, WIGGO, WIGGO!!

TiRed

Hope he gets to wear the rainbow skinsuit at more than just the Tour of Britain. Excellent result which kept a few of us on he edge of our seats. Wiggins has been in good form all year, just not Grand Tour GC form.

An yes, the course suited him more than Martin, but the margin was bigger than I (and most people) would have expected.

JohnClimber
    Free Member

Is there anywhere to re watch it please?

Just in and it’s not on the TV.

Eurosport have Women’s Budesliga FFS

speckledbob
    Free Member
    mrblobby
    Free Member

Would expect it to be on the bbc iplayer later. Women’s ITT is up there.

atlaz
    Free Member

It was on the UCI website like it is every year…. road race will be on it too

tang
    Free Member

Classic Wiggins

“I didn’t have any time splits until 5km to go. It was important to pace your own ride, and I didn’t want to change my tactics. I had a game plan in my head,” Wiggins said. “When I got to the top of the final climb, when they said I was 10 seconds faster than Tony, I nearly s—t myself.”
    Read more at http://velonews.competitor.com/2014/09/news/wiggins-rounds-crown-jewels-brilliant-time-trial-victory_347092#HKQmhhylCLeT7iqB.99

mrblobby
    Free Member

On the iplayer now.

brakes
    Free Member

I just watched it on TDP. from Spain.
    they were calling him Lord Wiggins.
    has a certain ring to it.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘World TT – What channel? – contains spoilers!’ is closed to new replies.