• This topic has 9 replies, 9 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Drac.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • World Naked Gardening Day
  • mrsfry
    Free Member

Well is was on Saturday and i patiently waited for someone to start a thread and post pictures.

Don’t make me wait any longer

BBC

World Naked Gardening Day (WNGD) is an annual international event celebrated on the first Saturday of May by gardeners and non-gardeners alike

It’s not to late to get out side with your hedge trimmer and a camera
    or you could fettle your pride of joy under the shade of a magnificent cherry tree.

Cougar

That reminds me, my bush needs a trim.

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

or you could fettle your pride of joy under the shade of a magnificent cherry tree.

Are we talking about masturbation here?

mrlebowski
    Free Member

Reminds me to get a new hoe.

nickc

That reminds me, my bush needs a trim.

10 points for getting in first

minus several billion for over-use

😆

dawson

My missus got involved with this – you can even see her pussy in this photo 😉

mrsfry
    Free Member

Oh bless She looks like a garden pixi. What’s a young lady doing with a roughen like you!

Thanks for posting and thanks to your young lady 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

I would, but the last time I tried, I put a fork through my Morning Glory, and the wife’s Nipplewort had an aphid infestation that took some shifting. At least the Stiffock and Black Man’s Willy are thriving this year, but that’s just my neighbour showing off as usual.

BillMC

There’s nothing quite like a nice bit of mare’s tail.

Drac

We tried it but my wife became frustrated as I didn’t concentrate on her clematis long enough. It wasn’t my fault being married with kids we don’t get the chance as much as we use to, I got a bit excited and sowed my seeds too quick.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘World Naked Gardening Day’ is closed to new replies.