Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • world cup G v A *spoiler*
  • rOcKeTdOg

so the germans were good afterall, does this make englands defeat not look so bad?

jam-bo

no, we were still shit.

Jammy111
    Free Member

nope

rOcKeTdOg

lol, it did feel like clutching at straws

rOcKeTdOg

germany v (potentially) spain is tempting

iDave
    Free Member

Germany-Holland final would be very tasty….

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Germany look ok I guess….. 🙂 What's the betting Argentina end up with a red card or two? Mascherano and Heinze would be my tip.

Jamie
    Free Member

no, we were still shit.

brakes
    Free Member

I've found this game difficult to watch
    I can't decide who I want to lose the most
    is there any way, or FIFA ruling, that would mean neither team go through?

MSP

After the last round, the media talk was of south american domination of the competition, not looking like that now.

Jamie
    Free Member

Wonder what the odds would have been on 4-0?

oldgrump08
    Free Member

Blimey 😯 For some reason I wouldn't mind seeing Germany win the whole thing. Is there something wrong with me?

Jamie
    Free Member

Blimey For some reason I wouldn't mind seeing Germany win the whole thing. Is there something wrong with me?

Of course not. They have been playing amazing counter-attacking football. Only the tabloids will have a problem.

PrinceJohn
    Free Member

How come the Germans are so consistently good at the world cup? Is it because of the lack of world stars?

Jamie
    Free Member

How come the Germans are so consistently good at the world cup?

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/sport/2010/0629/1224273557820.html

Lifer
    Free Member

Germany were brilliant, looking for more goals at 3-0 in a quarter final and getting them! So many teams would have shut the game down at 2-0, excellent match.

Lifer
    Free Member

#
    #
    PrinceJohn – Member

How come the Germans are so consistently good at the world cup? Is it because of the lack of world stars?

It's because the Bundesliga is geared toward producing a solid international team rather than making money. And this:

UEFA licenced coaches

Germany – 35,000
    France – 30,000
    Italy – 30,000
    Spain – 30,000
    England – 2,500

And this:

Premier League clubs earn 750,000 for every place they finish in the league. That means at the end of the season, no-one just plays the youth team for experience anymore, they can't risk losing £2m of next season's transfer kitty.

TijuanaTaxi
    Free Member

Well played Germany and yet another so called great player doing bugger all when it matters
    Player of the tournament so far, a certain Herr Schweinsteiger, controlled the whole game and the run for the third goal showed Messi how its done

My only reservation is the German keeper who hasn't really been tested much yet.

stuartie_c
    Free Member

Yup – Germany play as a team; organised at the back and brilliant on the counter-attack.

Great to watch.

bloodynora
    Free Member

Nice to see that fat cheating c*kehead dumped out

grumm
    Free Member

Only 2 more wins for Germany and I get £200 🙂

Bravo!

Edric64
    Free Member

Messi looked totally shell shocked at the end and the Argie defending was Sunday league

ianpinder
    Free Member

Looking forward to Holland germany. Come on holland

backhander
    Free Member

Couldn't have happened to a nicer bunch.
    I haven't seen the argentinians take a beating like that since 1982 (awaits ban)

donsimon
    Free Member

I haven't seen the argentinians take a beating like that since 1982 (awaits ban)

Walks right by completely ignoring. 😉

What time is the Spain kick off? Warm up on at the moment, but when does the game start?

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘world cup G v A *spoiler*’ is closed to new replies.