Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • WorkshopToolTrackWorld
  • footflaps

Our company’s 10 year lease is up and the business park has offered us a smaller building as our much larger $billion neighbour wants our building, so they’ve made us a very generous offer.

Turns out we can’t fit everything in, so the workshop is being culled, which means I’ve just ‘acquired’ this:

Lathe with milling head by brf, on Flickr

Current plan is the company still own it and I just do the occasional bit of work for them if they need it doing. Will fit nicely in the new workshop:

Adding a base to Bench #2 by brf, on Flickr

wwaswas

you’ll have to take the door frame out to fit it through 😉

*is jealous*

footflaps

It will have to be stripped down to be moved….

piemonster

Envy

leffeboy

jealous x 1000

JoeG
    Free Member

You lucky %@#*!~$?+^&> 😀

mcmoonter
    Free Member

Swoons

nickjb
    Free Member

Good luck. My lathe is nearly half that size and without any of the milling bits and it took two of us to shove, slide and force it into my workshop.

boblo
    Free Member

To help you commission it, would you make me a couple of small stainless spacers please?

flip
    Free Member

Awesome 8)

That workshop is far too clean, more like a doctors surgery.

footflaps

Yes, I’m thinking I’ll have to strip it right down, hire a transit and then cart each bit in a wheel barrow the 60m from the front of the house to the workshop and then re-assemble it all, probably a WE project in it’s own right!

To help you commission it, would you make me a couple of small stainless spacers please?

Once in place I’ll be taking small commissions…

A new drop out is also on the list….

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘WorkshopToolTrackWorld’ is closed to new replies.