Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • works door card sets off supermarket door alarms
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

so i have a keycard for work – it seems to be tuned into the same frequency as asda door alarms … Its only me – i can go in with folk from work and only my card will set off the door …

Today i was walking in there was a guy with a huge trolly of booze coming out as i walked in – slowed down so my entrance coincided with his exit – que door alarms and his face dropping and he started to panic

is it wrong i found this funny

goes off when i leave too but doesnt bother me i have nothing to hide !

Zulu-Eleven
    Free Member

You could earn a few quid here!

every time they stop you, tell them you've done nothing wrong and walk off, if they lay hands on you, then there's a good lawsuit for assault and false imprisonment there, couple of grand towards a new bike!
    8)

trail_rat
    Free Member

well i was wondering if i should request a new door card but it provides me with immature humour on my lunch

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

As long as you don't stand there all lunch break walking in and out constantly then I think you are entitled to enjoy the fun 🙂

skidartist
    Free Member

Your laughing about it now, but wait til it turns out your keycard was actually stolen from ASDA.

Onzadog
    Free Member

Do it often until you're known to the staff there. Thern get a mate to fill a trolley and walk out at the same time. They'll assume it's just you setting it off again and you can split the loot (with a small commission for me).

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘works door card sets off supermarket door alarms’ is closed to new replies.