Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Works Components/Readytoride
  • mikey74
    Free Member

Anyone had any problems with them? I ordered a 2deg angled headset nearly two weeks ago now and haven’t received anything, or heard anything, from them.

I have tried phoning and e-mailing them without success. I have also left a message for them to phone me back.

….NADA!!

Northwind

My reducer came in just a couple of days. My pedals were incredibly slow though, they were out of stock when I ordered but then missed promised restock dates about 3 times. But to be fair they kept me informed, the delays were out of their control so I think they handled it as well as possible.

thv3
    Free Member

Hmmm, strange.

I ordered a 2 degree angled headset probably about 3-4 weeks ago and it arrived within a few days of the order.

Did the trick nicely.

mikey74
    Free Member

Still nothing. Anyone been in contact with them? Their website is saying they don’t have any telephone details due to a recent change of premises, but no one has responded to my e-mails.

mikey74
    Free Member

Success!! Just had a very apologetic e-mail from R2R, saying that my order appears to have been lost in the post (a comment taken at face value), and that he will send another one out and guaranteed a Saturday delivery.

Good stuff!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Works Components/Readytoride’ is closed to new replies.