Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Works Components
  • woodster

Ordered a headset with their 20% offer on 22nd May and it said they’d be dispatched on the 26th which was fine. Nothing much happened, but on Monday they said that the headsets would all be dispatched by Wednesday. Unsurprisingly I’ve heard nothing.

Has anyone else had trouble with them? Am I best off cancelling?

chris_db
    Free Member

I had to wait a bit longer for my slackset than I anticipated but it arrived and with a spare pair of bearings foc by way of apology.

I think you’ll be OK, patience is a virtue I’m told.

dirtyrider
    Free Member

ordered a chainring from them last week, came next day,

one of the “seconds” as well, looked perfect to me

legend
    Free Member

Works seem to be a trustworthy lot in my experience. I know they were held up a bit with the headsets (I’m waiting too) but I’m sure they’ll get sorted before long

woodster

I’m sure it’ll be great when it’s here. but I’m worried I’ll have turned into a roadie by the time that happens. If they’d given a realistic timescale I’d have bought a cheapy and kept it for spares. Instead it’s sunny out and my MTB is just a collection of parts.

Northwind

I’ve dealt with them a few times, I think there’s been a couple of minor delays- a day or two- but nothing major, they’re definitely trustworthy imo and the products are excellent. Sometimes they feel like a little company stretching themselves very hard though

jamesfts
    Free Member

Yeah, they’re a good bunch with great products. Give them a call, I’m sure they’ll be able to sort it out or let you know what is going on.

legend
    Free Member

As if by magic…… my headset’s here so yours’ll hopefully turn up soon too

beicmynydd
    Free Member

Got an expander ring from them a few days late but it’s been superb

woodster

I have a tracking number now so hopefully it’ll be here for the weekend.

Now I just have to hope my alignment method is up to scratch.

Sorry for the recent delays guys, a combination of popularity of sale headsets and later than expected bearing and parts deliveries has put us back around a week.

All sale headsets should have left now and any remaining orders are leaving in date order.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused and thank you for ordering from us!

Rick

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Works Components’ is closed to new replies.