Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Works Comonents headset – just bought one
  • ThePinkster

Anyone else bought one? I’m wondering what their delivery times are like as I’d like to get it fitted before next weekend if possible. Purchased it this morning, so fingers crossed…

Cheers.

Northwind

Always been fast for me but I get the impression they might be struggling slightly now with the higher sales so maybe won’t be quite as fast. Good kit though, and about 2/5ths the price of an Angleset as well as being better, and UK made 😉

ThePinkster

Cheers Northwind, sounds hopeful. 😀

no great loss idf it doesn’t arrive in time as the bike’s still rideable, would just like to get it fitted and tested ASAP.

greeble
    Free Member

saw this on facebook

We would like to apologise in advance for any delays over this coming week caused due to easter bank holiday back-log and our unit being broken into – We are having to concentrate on security over the next few days so e-mail replies and postage times may suffer slightly – we will do our best!

highlandman
    Free Member

Good piece of kit, girlfriend is very happy with hers 5 months in. It’s letting her run a 140mm coil fork on her Kona 120 without upsetting the handling, has simply made the bike a bit more stable when out in big hills.

ThePinkster

Cheers Greeble.

highlandman – Member
    …. has simply made the bike a bit more stable when out in big hills.

That’s the kind of thing I’m hoping for TBH, especially on the downs.

ThePinkster

Can’t complaint at that! Headset has just arrived so it looks like Im’ gonig to be busy tyhis evening 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Works Comonents headset – just bought one’ is closed to new replies.