Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Works angleset on Bronson1
  • selaciosa
    Free Member

Just wondering if anyone has one? Did it make a positive difference to the bike?
    I’m thinking of slackening of the HA to 66 degrees running my current 160 Pike.

Main reason is I’ve lost a bit of confidence in both myself and the bike after a few crashes. I was thinking of getting a new bike but I think that’s just too much overreaction – plus I’ve just split up with the gf and moved out – money is a bit tight :/

oldtalent
    Free Member

I fitted a 1 degree angleset to my bike(not a bronson), took it to 65 degrees.
    I much prefer it, it feels the ways I have always wanted it. It always felt & looked too steep to me. This years model have it as 65 from the factory.
    Maybe psychological, but its stopped me selling the bike & I enjoy riding it much more.

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

I did the same on a spicy to slacken it a bit more… How much Difference not sure, how much was in my head but I liked it.
    Works sealing is terrible so buy a spare set of bearings.
    Did you know superstar are also doing offset head sets v soon and also uk made.

mildbore

Got any tokens in your Pikes? Mine were too divey without, causing crashes

andyl
    Free Member

I think the SS ones are to add effective TT length not to change the head angle.

thepodge
    Free Member

I believe they are doing both reach adjust and angle adjust

mikekay
    Free Member

Put a -2 deg on mine, made a big difference, i had 160 pikes also. So defiantly worth doing.

zero-cool
    Free Member

Stick in a -1 or -2 degree headset. I’ve never had a bike that hasn’t been improved by slackening the head angle by 1-2 degrees.

Tom KP

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Works angleset on Bronson1’ is closed to new replies.