Working with pillocks . Its really, really, hard…( RaNt eTTe )

Home Forum Chat Forum Working with pillocks . Its really, really, hard…( RaNt eTTe )

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Working with pillocks . Its really, really, hard…( RaNt eTTe )
  • I like my job , get to make beer which can be ace . But ,Oh my Christ I work with some special people.
    I went away on hols, came back with manflu . Probably caught it on the plane , but hey ho .
    Struggle in Monday and did a bit of work , tried on tues and failed aftyer 2 hours so went home to bed.
    Went in today as alot better .
    Wheres the Sprinter?? I ask the driver .
    “Broke down in London so we drove it to the garage ” reply from driver.
    “Ok , what happened …”
    ” YOu know the screeeching when it starts from cold “
    “No , I dont drive it often , but go on “
    Driver then recalls of how he couldnt do his delivers as the auxilary drive belt snapped in London .
    So After not thinking and being thickheads the transport guy and he decide to drive to a garage .
    With no power steering .
    And no water pump
    How far do you think the space cadets drove to the garage …..
    35 BLUDDY MILES .

k;jaun8gflkbn;[-mr;lkntr galkn’;z vcxj ;fdsawokprefrcdoijfdcmd77wes934ewqk
    \AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is no temp guage on a sprinter and it was a warm day .
    and prob insurance null and void if you knowingly drive about with no Power steering so at best its fubar’d . just how dumb ass thick do you have to be .

my pee was boiling £6k worth of sprinter just just just

Dispair

k;jaun8gflkbn;[-mr;lkntr galkn’;z vcxj ;fdsawokprefrcdoijfdcmd77wes934ewqk
    \AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best
    Swear filter
    Avoidance
    EVAH!

Premier Icon MSP
    Subscriber

I hate idiots who come to work when they have something contagious, I mean how bloody stupid is that.

CaptJon

did their boss not brief them on which recovery firm they should call in situations like this?

Harsh but fair . Although I pretty much work alone / can keep out of everyones way.
    I have an inkling it was the Bosses idea . .

wrecker

I have an inkling it was the Bosses idea . .

This is exactly what happens when people are too tight. I’m sure the drivers would rather have just called the RAC.

ernie_lynch

Well it doesn’t seem that the power steering and water pump are that vital then, if they managed to drive 35 miles. What are you creating a fuss about ?

Exactly, water pump’s not a vital part of the engine .
    I dont know why manufacturers even bother to fit them .
    Maybe the water is there to warm the cabin via the heater matrix, and the diesel engine is, in fact, air cooled.

ernie_lynch

Well there you go then – no big deal not having the heater working, specially in this weather.

Premier Icon Shmikuk
    Subscriber

One of our friends cooked a recon aircooled VW engine when the fan belt snapped (drives the cooling fan on back of dynamo) and the AA man offered to follow them home to make sure it didn’t run out of battery. :-/

Also a guy I work with came up with the genius solution to the droughts: “build more reservoirs!”

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Working with pillocks . Its really, really, hard…( RaNt eTTe )’ is closed to new replies.

Comments are closed, but trackbacks are open.

Skip to top