Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • working with morons ! (just venting steam)
  • trail_rat
    Free Member

i know its the oil industry and everything BUT cummon guys

– 1 large project due out on wednesday – still have 2 tools to build/stab up (last time we did them it was 3 days each tool) and 18 joints of screens to inspect = 2 days work

last night the project engineer said right – half day tomorrow – work the afternoon says he.

cue him and "the lads club" go out and get pissed – all the guys that have worked together here and at other companys just head out and come back at 4am , wake the whole house as they have lost their keys by ringing doorbell and banging on the door

Me , the workshop supervisor and 2 other guys decide that we should make hay while the sun shines and do all we can to get the project out on time …..if they think im lying down and taking it from the slackers they have another thing coming ….

**** raging today – venting here rather than at my boss as i might get fired the way im feeling at the moment ! – most of the guys on this project need fired though – perhaps im just wet behind the ears but its a **** farce – its not just the above example though – we got a load out list last week after asking for it for 3 weeks – should have been done ages ago. MY boss back in aberdeen has already gone wild at the project engineer for being a donk. my post job report is going to be a framed and put above the mantle piece i think. The incompetancy baffles me !

duntmatter
    Free Member

Sssh! We're not supposed to talk about private sector incompetence on STW.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘working with morons ! (just venting steam)’ is closed to new replies.