Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • ‘Working’ on the holiday :(
  • jojoA1
    Free Member

I put the ‘working’ in quotes because the network socket for my computer is busted and though I can plug into an absent colleagues socket, I can’t access any of my own files to do any useful admin etc. Doubly frustrated to be stuck here with nowt constructive to do as it’s flipping gorgeous outside!!! Not got any visits til this afternoon and any sites that are more entertaining than this are blocked. Please help! Amuse me, dance or something. Perhaps someone could oblige me with a bit of Mleh-ish moob jiggling display?

Gary_M
    Free Member

I’m at work too, ride in was great this morning, can’t wait for the ride home, nae traffic on the road. Thats one of the reasons I decided not to take a holiday today.

I’m dancin’

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

If you want to let your imagination run riot Jojo I’m sitting here in my dressing gown. I could jiggle for you but its a bit early in the day to let that sort of thing out on the unsuspecting public

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jojoA1
    Free Member

EEk, Jeremy, cover it up!!

I may have to dust the office at this rate.

Had a fabby road ride yesterday, all around the back roads of North Aberdeenshire. Was much hillier than I expected. Didn’t unclip once between setting off and getting home, Gary!;)

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

*waves willy*

Road riding Jojo – tsk tsk.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Better training, more controllable parameters for effort/heartrate. C’mon, it’s better than being on the turbo isn’t it?! Was such a gorgeous day, and the roads are weeny little country lanes and very pleasant.

Gary_M
    Free Member

Well I know I won’t unclip for about 8 miles on the ride home, but I might to it a few times just for the practice 😉

pennine
    Free Member

I’m at work too. Quite foggy early this morning but the sun is shining over Leeds at the moment.

jojoA1
    Free Member

So are you going to do a tapdance to entertain me then? TJ’s already done helicopters for my amusement.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Bloody great chinook it was as well 😉

jojoA1
    Free Member

Blimy! You have two rotors!!!??? The mind boggles.

druidh
    Free Member

Jo – did you see my thread asking about Aberdeen-Inverness riding options? Sounds like you’re already scouting some out for me 😉

Gary_M
    Free Member

No jojoA1 I’m not going to a lapdance for you.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Cheer up Jo – I’ve been decorating for the past 3 days and have only been out on the bike once. Grrr.

jojoA1
    Free Member

Dru, It was a very contrived loop of all the wee roads out towards and around Cornhill, you would be going round in very pretty circles including all the biggest hills in the area.

Gary, work that tushie boy!!

Shortbread, have you moved from Lanarkshire? Long time no see/hear. Hope you’re well 🙂

aviemoron
    Free Member

Well, I’m doing the family thing, shopping in Edinburgh for kids shoes! But I will ride tomorrow, or else……

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Yes…but still working there. Have moved to Fife (Dunfermline) so looking around for more localish jobs.

druidh
    Free Member

jojoA1 – Member

Dru, It was a very contrived loop of all the wee roads out towards and around Cornhill, you would be going round in very pretty circles including all the biggest hills in the area.

Ah. Wanna have a wee go at my thread anyway? Main thing how bad would the A90/A98 be – even in short stretches?

swavis

i’m stuck at work too, boo. Laggan was good fun yesterday though.

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

Swavis – any sightings of the Archbishop of Ale this year???!

jojoA1
    Free Member

I’ve not seen hide nor hair of him. Is he still alive?

shortbread_fanylion
    Free Member

I’m not sure. Last time I saw or heard from him was at Manchester velodrome in December….although I am aware he now has a road bike…..

swavis

I’ve seen him in the car maybe 3 times this year. And the jungle drums have reported that he’s been spotted on a carbon road racing machine but I’ve not seen him on the trails at all. Hasn’t been on the mud trails beer forum for a good while either 😕

Drac

Working Bank Holidays is great saves going to places that are just too busy.

Viewing 24 posts - 1 through 24 (of 24 total)

The topic ‘‘Working’ on the holiday :(’ is closed to new replies.