Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Working for a Agency .. anyone do it ?
  • KINGTUT
    Free Member

Yunki, that has nothing to do with my people skills and more so with the kind of people I have had to deal with.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

with the utter scathing contempt that you have displayed in this thread for people with a viewpoint or experience that differs from that of your own

You need to calm down Yunki, you really do, my only contempt is for your original post.

PenrodPooch
    Free Member

I started as an agency worker in the company I work for now. Would have no problem in doing so again. I've been here on the books for 13 years now and been promoted about 10 times. As said above it can be a great foot in the door for the right company

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    yunki
    Free Member

the kind of people I have had to deal with

like I said before… no smoke without fire..

I'm more mild mannered than Clark Kent.. but immediately after your personal attack earlier this morning.. I felt I could almost be tempted to give you a kick in the shin or a chinese burn! Or at the very least a scowl..

You need to calm down Yunki, you really do

I would if only I could understand where you get the temerity to continue to denounce me as a fool..

ok so the four parties in my original post was exaggeration.. which to me was obvious.. but much of the rest of the post.. although not perhaps legally accurate was also neither very far from the truth..

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Yunki, I've made no personal attack, I stated that your comments were bullshit and highly inaccurate, here read them again;

firstly.. you will get raped wages wise.. with about 4 different parties taking a slice for admin commission etc..

Once you accept that fact.. remember that the Agency LIES.. If they tell you that they can offer you a years work.. it is often only 3 months.. 6 months work often translates to a couple of weeks..

Telling you that you may get taken on after a while sounds very fishy.. An agency can take a company to court and the company will be fined heavily if the company employs an agency worker without a 6 month (variable) period where neither the company nor the agency employs the worker.. this is obvious really or the company will simply poach all the good workers and then employ them thus negating the agency commission and admin fees..

sup to you.. these are the pitfalls..

Read back through the thread, you have been doing the name calling.

As for no smoke without fire, people get upset when they have been told that they have lost their job, certain types can react very badly, unfortunately I'm not an anonymous consultant working for a big agency so I can't hide.

KINGTUT
    Free Member

ok so the four parties in my original post was exaggeration.. which to me was obvious.. but much of the rest of the post.. although not perhaps legally accurate was also neither very far from the truth..

You implied that all agencies lie, etc, that is why as an agency owner I reacted defensively, I do not take you for a fool, I can't possibly know what you are or what you are like, my response is made purely on your post.

yunki
    Free Member

Michael.. listen..

raped for wages.. it has been backed up in this thread by someone else already.. expect up to a 40% lower wage

lies and amount of work.. also backed up by an independant contributor to the thread..

taken on after a while sounding fishy.. also backed up by an independant contributor

all of my assertions have been backed up by people on this thread alone who have had direct experience of the incidents that I outlined..

so where you get off telling me that I'm full of merde is a mystery..

have a quiet word with yourself old chap.. you're being a wally.. i've admitted my foolishness regarding accuracy.. please admit yours regarding pigheadedness

KINGTUT
    Free Member

Jeez, more (lame) name calling, I'll leave you to it.

yunki
    Free Member

ok.. I guess that proves at least one of the points made about your people skills..

I'm guessing your next response may have been something as useful or enlightening as 'I know you are you said you are but what am I'

a bientot.. I'm out.. I will readily agree with you that this is silly.. I'm off to the boozer with yunki junior.. let us rejoice that today is a blue day!

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Working for a Agency .. anyone do it ?’ is closed to new replies.