Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Work. Who should I kill?
  • thestabiliser
    Free Member

Ligging in the bed of a shithole hotel, having had a Chinese cos the can’t do food so no breakfast either. I’ve had to pay for this toilet with my own money cos some mongtard never booked it properly.
    So, going postal tomorrow. Please review my list of victims and feel free to comment make suggestions/additions.
    1 boss
    2 Procurement
    3 finance
    4 support services
    5 outgoing CEO
    6 Incoming CEO
    7 the builders and the lady of questionable morals humping down the corridor
    8 Everybody

downshep

8 but save the last bullet for yourself.

jekkyl

Hotel room by yourself!? Have a beer or two then

[video]http://youtu.be/C05NO4EfSD8[/video]

thestabiliser
    Free Member

On the upside I got pedal round Cannock in. Unfortunately this made it too late to source alternative accommodation. Good job its so handy for Telford where I’m working tomorrow. Rugeleys part of Telford, right?

mrsfry
    Free Member

Just do what the voices tell you (i find it makes the pain go away)

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

How much alcohol have you had?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Obvs guns are out so were on chainsaws and garden tools, anyone recommend an agricultural supply place in west mids?

Not a lot but will pick up a bottle of tequila and some PCP on the way in.

mitsumonkey
    Free Member

Chainsaws and Tequila, I’m liking your style sir!

jekkyl

The full dog n monkey? How was it? that’s left you angry?
    I considered going to Cannock tonight but went natural round Alton and got my ride ruined with shit up to **** mud and ooze.

Dibbs
    Free Member

9. The muppet who posted on the bike forum. 😯

matt_outandabout

You didn’t check it out on tripadvisor? 🙄

Sandwich

N.B. Not questionable morals, it’s “negotiable virtue”

RobHilton
    Free Member

Leave the poor girl alone – she just likes to **** :mrgreen:

Staying in the nock should make you thankful you don’t live there.

MoreCashThanDash

N.B. Not questionable morals, it’s “negotiable virtue”

It’s “negotiable affection” in Unseen Academicals.

sandwicheater

[video]https://youtu.be/hLnecKDUweA?t=10s[/video]

bigyinn
    Free Member

thestabiliser – Member

On the upside I got pedal round Cannock in. Unfortunately this made it too late to source alternative accommodation.
    So you went for a cock about first, sorted out your accommodation after and all that was left was the Bring Your Own Rat B&B? And that’s the company’s fault because……?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

No dongleweed, I put a request in for accommodation yesterday morning, as per process, via our corporate support services team and they put me in a hovel with no food (not that you’d WANT to eat there) and then neglected to pay for it.

‘You didn’t check it out on tripadvisor?’

No, we don’t get to choose, but believe me I’ll be leaving a a scathing review (I won’t cos I can’t be arsed)

binners

The corporate world sounds great! It actually sounds a bit like being institutionalised….

😆

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

It actually sounds a bit like being institutionalised….

Pretty close to the mark.

ghostlymachine
    Free Member

But FWIW, our current bunch are brilliant, we seem to get really really good hotels (4 and 5 star Hotel/Spa sort of thing, really nice locations) for about €75-100 a night, all in.

The last bunch were on crack. Got one hotel several years ago, 90 minute drive from the city which the company was based in, i say based, it was actually another 15-20 minutes on the OTHER SIDE OF THE CITY. So eventually, 2 hours hotel to office. I was late.

To add insult to injury i actually drove past the site on the way from the airport to the hotel. I think the hotel was actually an ex prison. An expensive ex-prison. 3 nights was €200+ bed only, no food. And the hire car got keyed.

Guy i was meeting with asked why we hadn’t let them book their corporate hotel for me, that they do for all their other customers. That’s on the lakeside, and cheaper, and only a 20 minute walk from the office. And half empty.

Not allowed to, all corporate travel has to go through the corporate travel agents.

Probably affiliated to Ryanair, cheap flights and everything else is a pile of cock.

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Just left ‘feedback’ on the travel co’s online form at my managers behest. That showed ’em! Whoop NOW I feel like a champion*!

*tit

mrsfry
    Free Member

Did you shine a UV/black light on the sheets before using them?

Rorschach
    Free Member

All of them…….and any bystanders.

molgrips
    Free Member

The corporate world sounds great! It actually sounds a bit like being institutionalised….

Heh.

We sometimes get crappy hotels but it’s generally not too bad. However sometimes we get fantastic newly opened £300/night boutique hotels.. one in London has a free cinema in the basement…

RustySpanner

Mice first.
    Then cockroaches, bedbugs and fleas.

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)

The topic ‘Work. Who should I kill?’ is closed to new replies.