Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Work Shirts where from ??
  • Northwind

Debenhams for me… Got a couple of Tyrwhitt shirts and tbh, no idea why I paid that much for them, they’re just shirts.

freeagent
    Free Member

TM Lewin – have about 5 now.
    I like them as they are a bit longer, and don’t untuck themselves as soon as you sit down.

samuri
    Free Member

Another Tyrwhitt convert here. I think they’re beautiful and so cheap.
    All my shirts are now Tyrwhitt. I have a really nice suit from them too which cost me little more than one from Tesco’s.

Both the shirts and the suit have drawn comments from ladies who I would not normally expect to notice me.

The shirts also have the added attraction of being reasonable crease resistant. I can roll one up in my commuting bag fairly haphazardly and it is usually still fine over an hour later when I get to work. if not, a quick hang next to a hot shower will see it right.

rocky-mountain
    Free Member

if its work work shirts and you have rellies in oz; hard yakka; even day glo ones for riding!

http://www.hardyakka.com.au/men/shirts.html#isPage=6

ohnohesback
    Free Member

ASDA

franksinatra

Charles Tyrwhitt for me, great shirts.

They do send a different deal by email pretty much every day. I think they are like DHS sofa’s, you have to question if anybody ever pays full price for anything there!

Duane…
    Free Member

Most of my shirts are slim-fit Next – fit great, pretty cheap, although as said, quality isn’t amazing (but good enough for me).

I bought a slim-fit CT shirt a while back but returned it as it was not slim at all, will have to try their extra slim fit.

FuzzyWuzzy

Whatever looks OK at TKMaxx for me. I’m pretty chubby and still buy slim fit shirts if there’s no tailored fit option as a 16.5″ collar means about 5 inches of overlap at the waist in a regular fit with most brands I’ve tried. It’s only really back-fired with a Hugo Boss shirt, their slim fit is actually pretty slim fitting.

tomtomthepipersson
    Free Member

For those with physiques like a hosepipe -Zara do some extra slim shirts. And they are bloody slim. I’m on the skinny side and could barely button one up.

Viewing 9 posts - 41 through 49 (of 49 total)

The topic ‘Work Shirts where from ??’ is closed to new replies.