Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Work related – trial cannot be offered at the moment.
  • Hairychested
    Free Member

Got an email saying:

I will not be able to get you in on a trial for now in our Fulham store.
    Apologies for the inconvenience, but I will look to be in contact very soon.
    Best regards,

[name withdrawn by me]

It means We've changed our mind and don't want you., right?
    Hell, the world is so cruel as I suddenly can't afford the new bike 🙁

derek_starship
    Free Member

Good Evans that is bad news HC.

Hope things change for the better soon.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Yep, just sent a load of CV's, will keep looking (it doesn't make me less unhappy though).

ourmaninthenorth

I would reply and point out that their English is so mangled they ought to go onto a remdial course while you sub for them.

Sorry to hear that HC. Stick with it..!

surfer
    Free Member

HC thats pretty poor on their part. Sorry to hear it.

Jenga
    Free Member

Bit of a bummer that HC. I did mention that things might not be as they seem. There appears to be lots going on in the background there, not the least of which is a major investigation by Trading Standards from Thames Valley. You might have had a lucky escape. Hope things pan out for you.

Olly
    Free Member

probably means theyve filled the position with someone else surely?
    sorry to hear, but only one person can fill each job?

tails
    Free Member

yeah but they offered hairy the job right? to turn round now and say no thats awful.

Hairychested
    Free Member

Thanks for your wisdom and support. Tough, I say, very tough. It clearly makes me re-think other options I might have. Poo happens.

Merak

Did you sign a contract? If so would that be legally binding? Shitty news anyway.

Hairychested
    Free Member

I was meant todo it on the first day of the trial. Oh, well, beer tonight. Tomorrow is another day, it'll work out ok somehow.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Work related – trial cannot be offered at the moment.’ is closed to new replies.