Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • WOOW Suns Out And Where Are You Riding
  • grantway
    Free Member

Yer bring it on Suns out and where you riding today!

Jamie
    Free Member

I did my riding yesterday so just going to relax today. After reading the how clean thread i might wash the bike….

Zoolander
    Free Member

Wareham forest today. 🙂
    loving this weather!

matthew_h
    Free Member

Off to Wharncliffe this afternoon for some DH practice. Got an Ex Peaty V-10 to play with for a couple of weeks so going to test that.

andy7t2
    Free Member

jacobs ladder bring on the summer

Sandwich

To work and back. A server and network await my tender mercies 🙄

slugwash
    Free Member

Today – Towing my 5 year old in a kiddie trailer around the Haldon trails with my Missus and 11 year old son pedalling furiously behind, trying to keep up 🙂

Tomorrow – getting my SS ready for next weekend's SSEC 2010 then going for a test pootle around the village.

beej

Today – 4 ish hours on the road bike – short sleeves and sunglasses! Tomorrow – maybe another couple of hours. Training for LEJOG.

lyons
    Free Member

Today, trying not to kill myself on the bmx jumps, then have a few beers and ride home in the dark… Tomorow, if I survive that either Aston hill, orjumps again…

richmars

Waiting for wife to return from shopping then 4 hours around Thetford.

crispybacon
    Free Member

a few hours close to home in Cornwall riding my local trails in the 'DRY' – Woo Hoo !! 😆

Tomorrow walking part of the SW coast path with Mrs CB 🙂

SST
    Free Member

Sun is out – gonna ride in the farmlands just west of Johasnnesburg . . .

showerman
    Free Member

Off to mucoff8 2day lite riding later for the solo 8hr tomorrow 😕

jordie
    Free Member

Just getting my bike ready for the Sidlaws Praying there isnt much winter damage.

pedalhead
    Free Member

This is what it's all about…the payback for all those cold wet winter rides! I'm popping over to the Brecon Beacons tomorrow, can't wait 😀

.duncan
    Free Member

oh i have work today..

🙁

jedi

i reckon i'll be riding herts shore today then ukbfa reunion at skaterham tomorrow(bmx)

Conor
    Free Member

I'm not, fractured bone in my had from a fall four weeks ago. Balls.

falkirk-mark

No riding today as I am getting the car ready for a week down at Dalbeattie.

Kuco

Sore throat,coughing up lung butter and asthma playing up I won't be riding anywhere 🙁 I've had loads of time off last month and it rained every f**king day I had off, now it's nice and sunny and I get sick 😡

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Mendip trails are mint ATM – finally!

chores until lunch than riding wheeeee!

Drac

Family things going so need to be ready to move if I get a phone call, have some good friends in the area doing a road ride so going to drive out and meet them at different spots to get my mind off things.

Not a cloud in the sky up here see if it beats yesterdays high of 17C.

JohnnyPanic

Peak peak peak peak.
    It's lovely here.

bruneep

3hrs this am @ kirkhill and elrick. It was lovely 8) . Just made steak and guiness pie for Tea tonight and sitting in the garden enjoying the sunshine. 8)

rich_tee
    Free Member

no time today. Gorgeous 22degrees though! BBQ tonight.
    tomorrow will be doing a circuit on the road bike south of Perpignan.

mcinnes
    Free Member

Had a lovely fast spin around the twisty trails in Stanmer Woods, home of the Brighton Big Dog. Soooo nice now that most of the mud has dried up. Singletrackalicious 🙂

Flaperon

Two hours trundling around Princetown and Burrator. First proper ride in nearly 6 months. Lost communication with legs. Lungs somewhere near Princetown.

How can I possibly be this unfit? On the bright side, it was warm and sunny and I had an icecream. 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

Merida tomrrow.

GaVgAs
    Free Member

Tour of great Gable tommorrow cant wait 😀

forge197
    Free Member

Managed the Penhydd Fri and again on Sat and Dalbeattie today great weekends riding shorts and t-shirts lovely. 🙂

yunki
    Free Member

nice techy stretch of cheeky SW coast path and a whole heap of woodbury common done..

30+ offroad miles on two slices of white toast and a litre of tap water is not to be recommended though

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

Just got back from doing dunnerdale and walna scar near coniston.Fantastic singletrak (dunnerdale) and two awesome desents(seathwaite and walna scar)I havnt done the route for months it still as good as ever 😀

Viewing 32 posts - 1 through 32 (of 32 total)

The topic ‘WOOW Suns Out And Where Are You Riding’ is closed to new replies.