Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 161 total)
  • WOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Stoner
    Free Member

a giant acid and a gt idrive await their owners too

poor bastards 😉

Good work Mr Jedi.

Stoner
    Free Member

dp

Coyote
    Free Member

11th commandment- thou shalt not get away with it

If you're getting all biblical then there is a line in "Revelations" that says

"And Lo, the angry Jedi did mighty deeds and did smite the scroats both spilling their blood and recovering cycles. Then it came to pass that the Coyote and the Jedi met and truly did the Jedi want for beer no more."

Nice one Tony, you will pass into Legend,

jedi

lol @ coyote 🙂

allyharp

Anyone see potential for a job as a bike detective?!

enfht
    Free Member

Great news Well done!

Next week's Mercury "BIKE THIEVES IN ARREST SHOCKER!"

I bet the C***s are gutted 😈 😆

jedi

i got the best job in the world 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

😀

tails
    Free Member

woohoo just come in from partying empty handed 😕 ahahaha so stoked for you jedi, also if they got a 2006 cannondale chase send them my way! have you got any more ebay addresses other than wiskeylover as i'm gonna keep them under my saved sellers and hopefully play games.

BoardinBob

Fantastic news

how much did they crap themselves when they realised they'd been caught???

gog
    Free Member

Great news, congrats on a job well done, happy new year

racing_ralph
    Free Member

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

Nice one man.

stratobiker
    Free Member

Well done jedi.

The Force was with you eh? Like at the sting? 🙂

Cheers
    SB

jedi

just got up. still smiling 🙂 🙂

Nobby

Unlike the theiving scumbags eh?

Nice one fella.

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

Well Done, not sure why but well done anyway ))) Think some sort of story is needed here??? 😉

AndyP
    Free Member

just got up. still smiling

that'll only last until you remember you have the ugliest bike in the world 😉
    Glad you got it back 🙂

jedi

on xmas day tails from here calls me and says my bike is on ebay,
    bushwacked and a few bid on it and bushwackeds account gets hacked so ebay remove his bid. bushwacked then emailed them direct offering to buy it.
    anyway, bigl from here arranges to buy it cash on boxing day and meet at baldock services to get it.
    thieves turn up, drive into the carpark,see me and get away without the arranged police doing a thing!!!
    as they drove out my mate chaos was coming in and saw my bike in their car and gave chase until losing them on the a10.
    we all combed hertford and then see the car and driver but no bike and passenger. the police make an arrest that night.

thief claims to have dumped the bike to the police.

yesterday they emailed bushwqcked offering to sell it to him!
    we liased with undercover police and they got 2 more thieves in nick

🙂

thats only the bare bones of the story

snakebite
    Free Member

Nice one!

jamesfifield

So happy for you Jedi. That's brilliant, but care to put some flesh on the bones? This sounds like it could be bloody funny 😆

jedi

boxing day was funny as.
    chaos in a jeep chasing them and me a minute behind with my mate in his car with l plates in pursuit, over taking the police.

wwaswas

"thieves turn up, drive into the carpark,see me"

so they knew who you were. Not just an opportunistic theft then?

Bigface0_0
    Free Member

MY GOD what a great story. Well done you, Pikey little gimps at least your back on the trails now. I hate people like that, get a job, work hard and buy your own bike!!!! we all had too…… it really hacks me off.. Anyway nice one, now its back to polishing my carbon stead 😆

Too_Punk_To_Funk
    Free Member

Could that turn into an article for the mag? Seems like it would be worth reading…

Bimbler
    Free Member

Brilliant story and a nice thread well done jedi and STW

Monkey
    Free Member

Wow what a brilliant story

takisawa2

Ace news.
    Happy New Year.

Gary_M
    Free Member

thieves turn up, drive into the carpark,see me

Good on you for getting the bike back but are you saying they know who you are? Just hope this is the end of it for you.

duntstick
    Free Member

More importantly , he knows who they are!

hora
    Free Member

Could that turn into an article for the mag? Seems like it would be worth reading…

Good point, plus on the back of the article I think Jedi should be approached about becoming a mag tester for the burlier bikes that they can review?

HeathenWoods
    Free Member

thief claims to have dumped the bike to the police.

yesterday they emailed bushwqcked offering to sell it to him!

Scroty *and* stupid.

z1ppy

well done, did you get it back complete?

How stupid are they?
    If they saw you @ the meet, why email BW again, surely you'd have expected them to put 2+2 together… great result though.

BlackDog
    Free Member

plus on the back of the article I think Jedi should be approached about becoming a mag tester for the burlier bikes that they can review?

How far up the guys arse are you going to go hora. He got a bike back, well done and all but thats it.

hora
    Free Member

tut tut. No one likes to see someone on STW get praise huh

wwaswas

I'm fed up with bikes being tested by people who know what they're doing, anyway.

Why don't they let clueless numpties loose on them and see what they can come up with? I'm available for this role if asked, btw.

hora
    Free Member

wwaswas, I could test how easy the bike is to push up hills and carry down places like the Beast etc 🙂

BlackDog
    Free Member

Nothing wrong with giving the guy praise, but your sycophantism is making me feel queasy.

hora
    Free Member

Blackdog, Should I cancel the order for 2,000 Buddha-like statuettes of Jedi that are currently being produced in China? 😐

samuri
    Free Member

Great story. Glad you got it back jedi.

Viewing 40 posts - 81 through 120 (of 161 total)

The topic ‘WOOOOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!’ is closed to new replies.