Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Woohoo – Just scored myself a photo shoot (serendipitous content)
  • dannybgoode

Mrs Danny is at work and babybgoode is with his aunts swo I had the choice of a) lounging around the house or b) getting down to the new markets that have opened in Sheffield to see if there are any interest photographs to be took.

I have been meaning to the latter for ages so I dragged myself in to town and was snapping away when one of the store holders approached me and asked whether I would be interested in an event the market was putting on to promote itself.

Council leaders etc will be there and the photos using for various promotional stuff.

Unpaid unfortunately but then all the store holders etc are supporting it for free and its great exposure and experience – been wanting to get in to this kind of thing for ages so figured I should grab the opportunity.

So glad I didn’t lounge on the settee!

wysiwyg
    Free Member

My best advice enjoy it don’t stress and make this your first and last freebie.

dannybgoode

I plan to but I had to take the chance whilst it was there and there will be plenty of businesses watching who may well need services in the future.

Have done a couple of weddings for family so pretty confident I can handle the shoot management side of things.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Woohoo – Just scored myself a photo shoot (serendipitous content)’ is closed to new replies.