Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Woohoo! (Formula One Spoiler)
  • chipps

Congratulations to Singletrack Magazine's fastest subscriber, Mark Webber for winning his first Grand Prix today.

Glad that such a nice (and astoundingly fast on a bike) guy got the win he deserved.

MrSalmon
    Free Member

Yep, well deserved and long overdue- hopefully he's shaken off his bad luck from the last few years.

uplink
    Free Member

He deserved & needed that win
    He was untouchable today

Can RedBull afford to let him win another one if Vettel is behind him?
    Vettel is only a couple of points ahead but I guess the team willl favour him

I suspect that now that he's had his win he'll have to support Vettel in the same way the Barichello will now need to look after Button's interests, neither team can afford to fight on 2 fronts

Houns

You should have offered him a free subscription for a ST sticker on his helmet

ronjeremy
    Free Member

Drove like a true Aussie too, someone tries to go past give him a gentle nudge, just like taking a yute over to Yabby Creek, top drive and long overdue IMHO

KonaTC

It was another great race and a well deserved win for Mark

Sad though that Lewis wanted to park the car rather than drive

tsr
    Free Member

well done Mr Webber.

A friend entered a roadie competition and rode with him for a while, a genuinely nice bloke by all accounts.

NWAlpsJeyerakaBoz
    Free Member

I never usually support an Aussie in sport, but fair play to Webber, comes across as a sound bloke and he doesnt appear to adopt the stereotypical Aussie 'agressive, brash and poor mans USA' attitude.

How many other celeb's sign up the the mag then Chipps?

chipps

Not sure about other 'real world' celebs, but we have plenty of bike industry VIPs – some of whom even pay with their own money…

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Woohoo! (Formula One Spoiler)’ is closed to new replies.