Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Woohoo!, Fat Tire Flyer has arrived
  • somafunk

That’s my reading sorted for the weekend, Very nice book indeed and bound with a proper cloth cover, 250 pages of cool bikes and stories to work through and digest so as it’s going to be wet/windy and horrible weather this weekend (for the first time in 6weeks+) i shall be sitting at home in front of the fire with my feet up, joint in one hand and beer or wine in the other whilst i work my way through the history of the mountain bike and the pioneers who turned a hobby into a way of life for many of us.

(yeah i know from a previous thread that a few are crying that charlie didn’t invent riding up/down hills on bikes (Rough Stuff Fellowship etc) so if you are that way inclined to argue may i suggest you just go and beat one off in the privacy of your own home rather than beat your meat on the forum as you’ll only come across as a dick)

RepackRider
    Free Member

Hey, thanks for your support!

Here’s a really good review!

takisawa2

Added to Santa’s wish list. 🙂

rOcKeTdOg

A paper book? Is it 1995? 😉

discoduck
    Free Member

One of the wittiest lines I’ve read in a book for a long time
    “The writing was on the wall for Gary and the light show wasn’t”

Mine arrived on Thursday and I’ll have read it by Sunday night, a bloody good read and well written.

chakaping
    Free Member

Hmmm, someone just asked me what I want for Christmas.

jameso

someone just asked me what I want for Christmas.

hints dropped here also.. otherwise tempted to just order it. That bike pic above, just fantastic.

jameso

A great 2-part film of a 1980 Pearl Pass ride (from MTBR news section)

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Woohoo!, Fat Tire Flyer has arrived’ is closed to new replies.