Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Woo-hoo! It's a beautiful day and it's ride o'clock
  • Sue_W
    Free Member

Yey! Got today off as I’ve been doing so much overtime …

Woken up, blue sky, the sun is shining, getting warm already … it’s going to be a perfect day! Fresh coffee currently brewing and then I’m heading out all day for a long ride through the mountains 🙂

Anyone else making the most of this unseasonably glorious weather and heading out for a ride? (and yes, commuting does count!)

jedi

i’ll be riding into coaching again 🙂 🙂 da, da, dada,da i’m loving it

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

Yup

Heading off to dunkeld with a couple of pals

jambalaya
    Free Member

Yes, riding in Surrey Hills today, glad I can do so as weekend forecast not so good. Rather misty at the moment but forecast to “burn off”

andycs

Will be out this afternoon over Hebden if daughter brings the car back in time, if not local round Sculpture Park, Emley and Denby Dale.

TandemJeremy
    Free Member

20m visibility when I got up but clear now

Kevevs
    Free Member

yeah, popping out for a little spin 😉

bish

Gits!

Solo
    Free Member

Yey! Got today off as I’ve been doing so much overtime …

Woken up, blue sky, the sun is shining, getting warm already … it’s going to be a perfect day! Fresh coffee currently brewing and then I’m heading out all day for a long ride through the mountains

WayHey !.
    Someone’s in a good mood.
    An early start to that Friday feeling.
    Excellent !.
    😀

Je Suis san Velo maintenant.
    🙁

My only consolation will be if I can Drop the top on my Cruise to Solihull later this morning.

As for days off.
    I take most fridays off.
    Its just that I do it at work.
    In the mornings, anyway.

Have a good ride !
    😀

flyingmonkeycorps

Had a bloody luvverly commute in down the side of the river, and a play in the woods to look forward to after work. Here’s hoping the weather holds!

allthepies
    Free Member

Cold/misty out there currently in Surrey but hopefully blue skies and sun will prevail. Have a great day all those lucky enough to be riding today 🙂

redfordrider
    Free Member

I’m off to Inners and GT for full day of trail goodness.

thered

Not today for me, although I was out wednesday and yesterday (benefits of being a scummy doley)

Trekster

Wet and miserable here, just like me atm!
    Got “stuff” to do in town, Bikeability 3 afternoon session cancelled by school. Pick up grandson after school, 70 ml round trip and fix bunk bed for him when we get home.
    Rest of weekend looking much the same. Club morning at Mabie with kids practicing race lines for next weekends race 😆
    http://www.southwestscotlandcyclingproject.com/page/page/7885620.htm

lowey

Was out last night in glorious conditions!

It will be lovely in Snowdonia today though. Was in Llanberis on Wednesday and the views were stunning!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Woo-hoo! It's a beautiful day and it's ride o'clock’ is closed to new replies.