Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Woo Hoo … I'm RICH !!!
  • fatboyslo
    Free Member

Hello Dear,
    This mail is from the ATM CARD DEPARTMENT, And to Kindly inform you that your E-mail ID was selected among the OCEANIC BANK INTERNATIONAL PLC,Atm Card selection. This has totally make you the winner of a cash grant award of £654,000.00GBP Please if you are not the owner of this E-mail ID please let us be informed. but if you are the owner of this E-mail ID which make you the rightful winner of this ATM CARD worth £654,000.00GBP, Kindly Contact our fiduciary Agent,Mr. Jeremiah Parker on email: jeremiahparker@msn.com with your informations, which are your name,telephone number and your destination to process the delivery. We await for your quick responce .
    Regards,
    Mr. Jeremiah Parker
    (DIRECTOR ON FOREIGN COMMITTEE ATM PAYMENT)

fatboyslo
    Free Member

now don’t go and spoil things by suggesting this may not be quite legit 😉

Bregante

What do you mean, not legit, it’s from Mr Jeremiah Parker, (Director on Forign Committee ATM payment). How much proof do you need?

will
    Free Member

I can literally see nothing wrong with that.

maccruiskeen

I’m not going to spoil anything, but I am going to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your windfall and also remind you what a great friend I’ve been to you all these years.

philconsequence
    Free Member

congrats dude, treat yourself to some heated wing mirrors

bruneep

Hah fool for you putting the email address, up I’ve replied and claimed the money.

maccruiskeen

Bruneep, I am going to take this opportunity to congratulate you on your windfall and also remind you what a great friend I’ve been to you all these years.

Bregante

I’ve always liked fatboywotsisname. One of my closest friends wot I’ve never met….

rossi46
    Free Member

Hah fool for you putting the email address, up I’ve replied and claimed the money.

Haahahahaha 😆

Lend us a tenner 😆

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Woo Hoo … I'm RICH !!!’ is closed to new replies.