Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Woo-Hoo! (bike not dead content)
  • muddydwarf
    Free Member

My old 04 Mount Vision had died due to a badly stripped BB shell – or so i thought.
    Those nice people at Mike Cooksons Cycles & All Terrain (Importers) have managed to source me a new front triangle for the amazing price of £120!!!

Can’t buy a new hardtail frame for that!

buzz-lightyear
    Free Member

Wooo

and indeed hooo!

pics?

muddydwarf
    Free Member

Not yet, still awaiting the part. 🙂

fubar
    Free Member

Wow – that’s a great result.
    The great support from ATB would certainly make me consider purchasing a Marin or Whyte bike in the future. When they couldn’t source a replacement for my mates prst-1 frame that gave him a new Mount Vision and Fox Fork (since the prst-1 used a shock on the front he had no fork).

muddydwarf
    Free Member

I own 2 Marins, an ’04 Mount Vision & an ’09 Wolf Ridge.

Apart from the fact i like how the bikes work one of the deciding factors was the superb back-up from ATB. The Mount Vision (still) has a lifetime warranty (not on my stupidity tho’) and both bikes have a lifetime warranty on the suspension bearings.

TBH i was already looking into accepting it was dead & buying a HT frame when the chaps at Cooksons told me they could see if ATB would offer me a cheap frame.
    It’s an old, obsolete frame so i thought it would be expensive, had a nice shock when i found out how much!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Woo-Hoo! (bike not dead content)’ is closed to new replies.