Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Woo Hoo!!!!
  • Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

After deeply vast amounts of negative crap that has been going on in life for the last year, things are finally looking up.

We have just bought a house. On impulse… perhaps… but it’s worth it! 3 bed mid terrace (it sounds small no?) with a nice garden for BBQs… and a stone outhouse that is plenty big enough for tools and motorbikes 🙂 The mountain bikes could either live there or the utility room. It’s got 2 bathrooms with roll top baths in BOTH of them, a wood burner in the dining room (going to get one fitted in the living room too).

It’s just bloody ace. And I am deeply, deeply chuffed!

That is all 🙂

Stoner
    Free Member

there’s nothing quite as good for a man’s soul than to stand in his own kingdom surveying his domain.

nice one.

Roll top bath = freezing water. Run once to heat the bath, drain and repeat 🙂

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Been renting a Barratt Box for the last 5 months, and that is a bit soul destroying.

Just got to run around a bit next week, get all the important stuff like mortgage finalised… and that should be it done!

Good tip on the bath, cheers 😉 May need solar water!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Hooray!!!! 8)

Where?

Sounds like a reason for a celebratory drink or 6!!

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Soutergate 😉

If you have been that way of late you can probably guess which one… I shall give you a clue though – ’tis VERY blue!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

Oh…about 2 minutes walk from the Old Friends Inn then!! 😉

And at least 3 from the R&C!!!

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

Not even… I think 30 seconds would see us into the Old Friends 😉

Rose & Crown… 2 or 3 minutes sounds about right!

FoxyChick
    Free Member

For everyone’s information…Rob has bought a complete dive!!! 😉

Not jealous …oh no….

Capt.Kronos
    Free Member

He he he – it is a bit special!

And for the same money (near as damn it) as the house on The Gill were asking for to close the deal. And this is several leagues better!!!

If it had a garage it would have been perfect, but hey… I can get one of them later perhaps!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Woo Hoo!!!!’ is closed to new replies.