Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Won't Back Down Release Date
  • grantyboy
    Free Member

Anyone know when Won’t Back Down is going to be released on iTunes?

pictonroad

I’ve asked on here and on the WBD site. It seems it’s a big secret.

Simonpieman
    Free Member

2nd June according to the Steve peat question and answer on pink bike. Also I think pink bike are going to stream it free after that date. I suspect this could change…..

AlexSimon

It’s out on iTunes now.
    I’ve never used iTunes for video.
    Once I’ve paid for it, can I move it to other devices?
    My computer isn’t linked to my home cinema, so I’d like to move it to either PS3 or WDTV.

Anyone know?

jambalaya
    Free Member

@Alex – yes you can view it/download it on other devices using the same iTunes account. Caveat is that I am Apple based (computer, Apple TV, iPad, iPhone) and I can download movies to all devices (I did this for example with strength in numbers), I assume it works on Windows like this too. Your issue is that the PS3 and WDTV (?) aren’t going to run iOS or iTunes and you cannot get access to the raw downloaded file (too easy to make illegal copies that way)

tomfun

The PB page said that it was available to download on Xbox live and playstation which would be the best way got me to watch it in a big screen but it doesn’t seem to be on the playstation store yet. Searching for Won’t back down just brings up some shitty looking American film.

AlexSimon

Thanks both – I’ll investigate.
    There’s a chance I can stream from iPad to WDTV via Airplay, but it’s using 3rd party apps, so I’ll need to experiment.
    I’ll also see if there’s a proper PS3 release for it planned.

Cheers!

grantyboy
    Free Member

yup out today on iTunes. That’s my next rainy day sorted!

acidchunks

I bought Follow Me from the iTunes store and that plays fine on vlc and from my wdtv. Don’t see why Won’t Back Down would be any different.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Won't Back Down Release Date’ is closed to new replies.