Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Won a PS4
  • Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Well my misses won one of those PS4 and VR headsets from Pepsi Max 8) so looking forward to playing that!

Is the VR worth keeping or stick it straight on eBay as it looks like a bit of a gimmick to me?

Cheers, Steve

Klunk
    Free Member

s the VR worth keeping or stick it straight on eBay as it looks like a bit of a gimmick to me?

depends how self conscious are you ? do you mind people pointing and laughing at you if not then keep it 😉

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7ANUIr50ts[/video]

Cougar

Awesome! If you sold it you could buy an Xbox with the proceeds!

Mate of mine was involved in a beta-test of the PS4 VR stuff. He liked it so much he went out and bought his own setup once the trial was over. It’s very very good apparently.

Skankin_giant
    Free Member

Well I’ve always been an Xbox person, was one of the people to wait outside Currys at midnight….Got a 360 atm but since having kids etc I’ve not bothered keeping upto date on games etc.

Cheers, Steve

somouk
    Free Member

The VR are going for good money at Game and the like at the moment so maybe trade it for some games to play?

Cougar

I’d at least try it first!

choppersquad
    Free Member

My brother in law just bought the vr headset so I had a go.
    Was very sceptical until I tried it. It’s bloody amazing!
    Did a demo of some zombie in your kitchen game and had to take it off because it freaked me out so much. As said before, definitely give it a go before you sell it on.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Won a PS4’ is closed to new replies.