Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Womens waterproof shorts?
  • bowglie

Wife is after some waterproof shorts – preferably something that she can carry in the backpack on changeable 'summer' rides.

Gore's Alp X lady shorts look good, but the price is a bit ouch. Just wondered if any of the ladies on here know of any ladies/unisex alternatives that she could try?

Bunnyhop

I've got the Gore as above.
    They are great. I agree expensive but worth it.

ART

I've got the Gore ones too – they are really good + they pack into a little back pocket stuff sack, so perfect for stashing in the backpack. If you really don't want to spend that much then I think Altura do some womens waterproof shorts around the £40 ish mark. Get her the Gore ones – she's worth it. 😀

cinnamon_girl

Another vote for the Gore Alp ones.

Only downside is that I can't wear baggies underneath but, in any case, once I put them on, they stay on!

trio25
    Free Member

Gore for me as well. But she could go and try on the mens ones and see how they fit before paying out the money. I agree it is a lot but they are good!

bowglie

Ta for the feedback. She's spotted some Gore ones in the Evans sale (I think she said they're about 1/3 off retail), so she's gonna go for them.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Womens waterproof shorts?’ is closed to new replies.