Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • womens shorts and undershorts
  • snakeysnuggles
    Free Member

Hello
    I am after some padded boxer style shorts for cycling. What and where would you recommend.

My fiance has altura mens 3/4 shorts and the pants and they look nice…anyone know what the womens are?

Not wanting to pay a fortune either

cinnamon_girl

Craft Bike Boxer, they come in pink too!

matt_outandabout

mrs_oab uses Nike lycra shorts – just always under a pair of 3/4’s. Works well, and the Nike shorts were silly cheap from JE James, and are a really good quality short.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

Not strictly boxer sports but on http://WWW.minx-girl.co.UK they have some nice Terry shorts with mesh

donsimon
    Free Member

Craft Bike Boxer, they come in pink too!

A bloke would get shot for saying that… 😛

reedspeed
    Free Member

Sports direct!

snakeysnuggles
    Free Member

Pink…least you can hide them under other shorts…hehe!
    Thanks guys, we have a sports direct near us and will look at other websites

juan
    Free Member

The SO uses my commencal under shorts (I can’t stand them so I give whatever comes with a pair of shorts to her) and find it very very comfy.
    As per shorts she uses two pairs of kona and she just bought herself an endura singletrack. We’ll see how it goes with this one 😀

Bunnyhop

I use Endura, which luckily aren’t too padded.
    Anything without a centre seam should be comfortable for a woman.

GolfChick
    Free Member

another vote for craft bike boxers, i very rarely wear the full on padded liner now but if i do itll be one of the two that came with my womens oakley shorts

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

I like Giordana lucrative then our baggies over the top. The Endura Hummvee ladies 3/4 are lovely, a lot of the baggies you need to find what make suit you … none for me!!! Short legs, chunky thighs and hips they all make me look like a hippo!!!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘womens shorts and undershorts’ is closed to new replies.