Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • womens orange bikes
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

Orange Five Diva S(2007) verses the recent orange five diva (2009

so apart from prices, will there be any majour changes ?

MrNutt
    Free Member

I think they lowered the pivot point and lightened up the back end, I’d drop Orange an email, they are pretty good at answering even my deranged queries! 😀

coatesy
    Free Member

Different down tube, hose routing and,I think, swingarm.

crazy-legs

Elaine, have you ever been accused of being indecisive? 😉

Get a Titus.
    Or maybe a Scott Contessa…
    Or…

elaineanne
    Free Member

i know im very indecisive but if you were only 5ft small then you’d be fed up by now….
    just wondering if it wouyld be more expensive to get a titus frame as they are 1,400 …. the would all the bits on my own bike fit the new frame ???? how will i know ???? want to use my own parts from my own bike as they are all 3 months old apart from front shocks which are 8-9months old ( would rockshox recon race fit the titus racer x model ? i dont know ??? any experts out there ? all my other mechanical parts are sram with x7 sram shifters.

martinxyz
    Free Member

you might need:

new clip-in bands for the inside of the front mech £free from a bike shop – £4ish?

new front mech – around £20 upwards.

new seatpost – £14 upwards (seatclamp comes with the titus)

bottom bracket – nothing new needed if you run a ht2 style unit at the moment.you might need to remove spacers if you run a 68mm bb,not add them.

the forks will fit as they are or possibly need cut down as thr titus xs headtube is short.

the rear brake hose might need trimmed down as it could be too long.

The xs motolite has one of the lowest stand-overs out there for 5″ travel.

elaineanne
    Free Member

you see there couls be endless messing about having to replace all sorts of gear …this is the problem ….. grrrr duno what decison to make ????

how much are the ‘complete’ titus bikes (racer x ?

elaineanne
    Free Member

wayhey.. so today i picked up the womens orange diva bike (ive hired it for tommorows blast out ! i cant believe how light the bike is and how easy it is to jump etc, ….never had a go at full suss before and i gotta say im loving this bike already..so ready for the fells tomorrow… brill !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘womens orange bikes’ is closed to new replies.