Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • womens karver shoe
  • elaineanne
    Free Member

do any of you ladies recomend these……are they grippy ?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=33183

im sure ive seen them cheaper than this else where on tinternet..

Driller
    Free Member

My GF rides them with her DH bike and raves about them. Lots of grip on your pedals, lots of cushioning and support with nice padding in the inside to protect your ankle. I use similar 5.10 Impact shoes.

The grippiest sole for flat pedals, bar none. The stealth rubber is as good as everyone says.

elaineanne
    Free Member

bahumbug…. just scoured the net- i knew i shud have bought them when in the sale for 59 quid ! grrrr …they are 79 quid…..mite get sum anyway….
    just out of interest can you ask your GF if the sizing is ok ? or are they on the big side ? im a size 5 feet, yet my old specialized shoes are a size 6 …( specialized shoes seem to be slim fitting…
    cheers…

noidea
    Free Member

my wife uses these and loves them,size wise she bought the same size as she normally wears and they are spot on.

Driller
    Free Member

I bought them for her and got her usual shoe size (Size 5.5 / 39) and they fitted spot-on.

I guess they'll be going up in price with everyone buying alps stuff for the summer. One other tip, if you want to get them clean just throw them in the washing machine, they come out like new.

They were £80 when I bought them, and they were easily worth the money. Six months on and they still look brand new.

MrsToast
    Free Member

I've got them, they're great, very grippy.

elaineanne
    Free Member

hmmm satisfying customers then…. thankyou..

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘womens karver shoe’ is closed to new replies.