Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Women's baggy summer shorts
  • backmarker
    Free Member

Any recommendations please for my summer rides?

GolfChick
    Free Member

My favourite for summer riding are a pair of Scott shorts and my recently purchased Madison shorts (I have a newly acquired romance with all Madison clothing) have also heard fab things about Troy lee skyline shorts but I’ve yet to try them out although if their jerseys are anything to go by, they’ll be great too.

backmarker
    Free Member

Thanks for that GolfChick, I will check out your suggestions!

backmarker
    Free Member

GolfChick have bought a pair of Scott baggies at a great price at sport direct

Thanks!

wallop

Troy Lee for me.

legend
    Free Member

Are Troy Lee still the only brand that seem to make women’s shorts in a decent length? Short riding shorts for womenz drives my other half up the wall!

rickmeister

Maloja make some good women’s stuff that not only looks and fits well, but lasts well too.

tomlevell

Are Troy Lee still the only brand that seem to make women’s shorts in a decent length? Short riding shorts for womenz drives my other half up the wall!

Local Outerwear
    Sweet Protection
    Deputy Sheriff
    Flare
    https://traildivas.co.uk/collections/bottom-half

GolfChick
    Free Member

I hate short shorts too, get her to try some Madison shorts. Perfect length for me and fab quality. Worthy of the price which isn’t as scary as Oakley shorts used to be!

vmgscot

The GF recommends Dakine and Flare kit – she prefers a heavier/longer style.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Women's baggy summer shorts’ is closed to new replies.