Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Womens 3/4 running trousers (not tights)
  • transapp
    Free Member

I’m looking for a pair for Mrs Transapp, I’m looking for a technical style (not heavy cotton yoga type) but all the shops I went into only have running tights. Any thought oh stw hive mind?

higgo
    Free Member

Mrs Higs will be running the Stockholm Half Marathon this afternoon in some 3/4s from Decathlon. They’re not ‘tights’ and seem reasonably well-made.

Raindog
    Free Member

Mrs RD has had quite a bit of stuff from minx – good products and good service. Recommended. Used to do loads of gym / running / yoga stuff but can’t see anything immediately…have a look though.

emsz
    Free Member

I’ve a pair from North Face. sort of 3/4 in ripstop, I think they’re called “betty”?

anyway, I use them for cycling, but not really running, I use Nike shorts or Nike tights,don’t think they’d be great for running, but your missus might like them.

tron
    Free Member

Nike Dri-fit. Sports Direct / He Runs She Runs do em cheap. Not quite tights, not quite trousers.

uplink
    Free Member

I do hope this is for some sort of gift transapp and you haven’t started doing your missus’ clothes shopping for her?

transapp
    Free Member

Cheers for ideas / links all. Yes it’s a gift, to go along with north face jacket, top and even a couple of pairs of socks. Then all she needs is me to look after mini Transapp while she goes off running (and I stick up on brownie points that I can use for riding!).

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Womens 3/4 running trousers (not tights)’ is closed to new replies.